What's your longest kiss/makeout record without sex?

Not to brag but mine is 6 hr with a girl and no sex.

The longest kiss lasted 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds and was achieved by Ekkachai Tiranarat and Laksana Tiranarat (both Thailand) at an event organised by Ripley's Believe It or Not! Pattaya, in Pattaya, Thailand, on 12-14 February 2013.

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy continued to try and make out with me for 6 hours without fucking me, I'd be very pissed off. I would probably never see him again. That is nonsense.
    Why the fuck would a guy do that. You had a very understanding woman there. I would of just said "are we gonna fuck or are you going home?"
    If your sex can last that long, maybe that's something to brag about.

• Not many people can't do that with-out having sex or being pissed off, that's why it's challenging. It's like controlling your desires through your brain. It's kinda like yoga where you need forget about your self, and just be in the moment. It's a very special moment.

• If it's done right, you won't be able to tell how much time has passed.

• I would lol. When I'm horny I go primal lol, I need it then. Even kissing and stuff before I don't like, I just do for the guy, I'm just like right! Clothes off, let's do this.
      Waiting would just be torture haha.
      But I know lots of people love making out and they get something out of it, and for them I can definitely understand why this would be good. For me, making out is just a means to an end.

What Girls Said 3

• I think 3 or 4 hours, lol.

• 3 hours 26 minutes, then I went insane and had to fuck my girl

• Hahaha. It's normal most people would feel the same, but it's a skill not to... and walk away with a smile. After four hour mark you will numness in your mouth, and eventually will get lost into it. It' sort of trans state. You don't where you are or what not. Amazing experience!

• :O I'll have to try that!

• hmmm damn mine is about 4 hours. you win! lol

• I wanna beat my own record. No sex... just kissing. Lol

• I'm in USA. Hmmm so are you the thirsty one or am I water? :P lol

• I am the occean.

What Guys Said 2

• Mine is an hour but would like to break the record if somebody cooperate with me :P

• Verry nice mate, mine is about 4hrs as well haha so yea, you win champ