The awkward turtle... yet amazing guy! Dating material?

So my best friend is the greatest person I know. Been there for me through all my stupid exes. Does so much for me its unbelievable. I've noticed we've started getting touchy with each other and we both don't seem to mind. He also, after me sucking it up and asking, admitted he does have feelings for me. The thing is.. he's kind of an awkward guy. I don't want to be rude of course or disrespectful, but its cute sometimes however I wonder if it would affect our relationship?

Should I go for him despite this? Its been on my mind a lot

Most Helpful Girl

• As you have Probably heard throughout your life, Or Haven't: There is nothing in life that's a guarantee but death and taxes. And a relationship, whether it has First Formed from Friendship or just off the street is-----Not One hundred percent as well.
    Being you both have such a wonderful repore of a relationship, the kind of Chemistry Anyone IN a relationship right now would surely Envy, then of course Anything that 'Isn't broken, not needing to be fixed' is a gamble, Possibly a gain. One never will Know unless One never tries.
    Sit down with your 'Soul mate' and have a long serious talk about Everything that needs to be hashed over here: His feelings, Your feelings, and just Anything that Spells 'Pros and cons.' And with All of this Mature Matter at hand, I would say it wouldn't be "rude of course or disrespectful,' for with this beautiful, magical Friendship that you both have, Open lines of communication, Caring And Compromise are the perfect ingredients you Already Have to Nurture and Nurse What could Be more to come.
    And if you both would decide that it's best to just leave well enough alone And hands Alone, then it would be just one of those things that you could 'Suck Up And---Chalk up---As being what you felt Better to do, so Nothing Ever comes between the Two of you and no one ends up feeling------Awkward.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Give the guy a chance.

• If you're attracted to him, then go for it. This is why men get so upset about women these days. They date jerks, and use "nice guys" as a shoulder to cry on, but never consider that maybe that nice guy would be better for them than the jerk.

• All you can do is try. But honestly if your asking if you should give him a chance then you might need to stop and think. Are you doing this because you want to date him or are you doing this because you feel like you owe him something or because he's just been there for so long. If you genuinely want to date him then do it otherwise he'll probably feel it.

What Girls Said 1

• If it doesn't affect your friendship, than why would it affect your relationship. Everyone is awkward to some compacity, the key is finding someone who knows about your awkwardness and loves you for it. He seems to really care about you, and you seem to care about him as well. Sorry, this is not a definitive answer but ultimately it is up to you. Just remember, if you don't care about him that way, be careful. You don't want to go losing a friend along the way.