Girls how do you act when you see a guy you're attracted to?

Like if you are out in public? Do you stare at him, or do you keep looking? Do you try not to get caught looking? What if you're in a relationship? How does that change it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm either shy or outgoing.

• How could it be both?

• I don't know why but ever since I was 9 years old - I have strange and unpredictable anxiety around guys I'm attracted to or interested in. It comes and guys and I can't predict when or why it comes.

But if I don't feel anxious around him because he puts me at ease with his demeanour and personality and I don't feel guilty for anything - I might be outgoing because I want to get more one on one time with him and see him more often.

The last time I felt anxious was when I secretly planned to date a guy I knew when I predicted that his girlfriend might break up with him since she rejected his wedding proposal. I felt so guilty for liking a taken guy that I just had a random anxiety attack when I saw him.

What Girls Said 4

• I remember when I met Mr. Hollyanne I had a terrible time keeping eye contact because I was nervous. Then as soon as he would look away I would stare at his face until I noticed he'd look my way again. I was also self conscious about how I looked so I think I was fidgety a bit trying to sit in a certain way to look sexy, turn my head to my "good side", stuff like that. I swear each time I had ever liked a guy my inner 13 year old would come out every single time. LOL

• I don't really do anything if I'm out in public like shopping or pumping gas etc. I see a hot guy, I just think he's hot, he probably thinks I'm hot too. The world keeps turning. I pretty much only talk to strangers that are super old and couldn't kill me.

• I stare straight faced. It's not very welcoming. I think it makes the guy think I disapprove of something he's doing... it comes across admonishment inadvertently, I think.

• I try to look at him without getting caught, which doesn't always work.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, everyone stares when they're infatuated. It's a scary phenomenon so I decided to just grow a beard and ward off these girls, even at the expense of the occasional hot one.

• I'm 50/50 on that especially in the adult professional world and if you're taken.

• It's weird stuff. I wouldn't rely on the stare alone, but I'd say it's a marker of interest, I'd say you should just filter them out via intellectual convo just to weed out the robots.