Which type of girl do you guys like?

I am just curious as to what type of girl, you guys like. If you do have a type..

(Personality wise)

0|0
0|14

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no type. Everyone has a different choice, in my case, I would like someone who wants grand things, i mean like someone who never stops dreaming, who is passionate about a thing, has hobbies, has a good personality. Also, im kinda old fashioned and if she likes jazz music and old stuff like walking on the beaches, or like just making a surprise candlelight dinner just like that, or like just is full of surprises, it'd be nice. I like the rebel types who don't care about what the others think and if they're good looking on top of that, i wouldn't mind dating them. Also, all of these requirements? it might all just fade away if i find a girl who is nothing like this but still makes me happy like anything. I'm talking about the love thingy here btw, not the usual casual dating.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• This would be my kind of woman:

I like confident and independent women who are not full of themselves. They don't necessarily need a man in their lives, but want one because they're not ultra feminists who believe that men are meaningless, unnecessary, or just obsessed with sports. Basically a girl with good perspective on life.

I don't have any perfect body type that I prefer. As long as she's not very short or very tall, and everything's proportional. Her height and weight create a normal BMI score and her breasts fit her body. Having a beautiful face is most important. That being smooth skin, deep eyes, great smile, good teeth, beautiful hair, etc.

I usually am more attracted to white girls. Someone who has good financial sense and knows how to keep what they earn. I don't care what their profession is. If you're mature and carry yourself with confidence and poise, I don't care your education level. Don't care what your sexual history is. Could have been with 100+ men or a virgin, as long as you're loyal to me. Hopefully someone within my age range. 21 +/- 4 years; that's not a hard rule though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally removing my deep analysis of personality type and summing the issue up is a precise and concise way, I like the following:

"A woman who is classy in the eyes of the world, and enjoys being... not classy in the bedroom"

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys aren't like girls in this way. We aren't picky! Most of us don't have a "type"! XD

1|1
    0|0
    • Really? Well that's actually really good! Yh i should have put "type"

• Dancer <3. Closest I ever get to "weak".
    Sporty.

(Intelligent is ofc. a must be. I don't want a vegetable..)

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl with personality -funny, non-sarcastic, loving, caring, quiet, shy

1|0
    0|0
  • Caring, kind, life long learner, progressive, and likes adventure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Quiet
    Laid Back
    Intellectual
    Open Minded
    Sarcastic
    Motivated
    Liberal
    Soft Spoken

2|1
    0|0
  • Gentle , a bit naughty with the close persons, tall , having a deep eye <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Friendly, sweet to others, not self centered and materialistic.

1|0
    0|0
  • One who keeps everyone happy;)

1|0
    0|0
  • if this type exists, girls who are beautiful (tho 90% of them are beautiful), sweet, caring, sensitive, gentle, shy but initiates and approaches me, decent-moral non-trashy non-slut types, affectionate, sexual, down to earth, good sense of humor, easy to get along with, trustworthy, straight not lesbian or bi etc.

1|1
    0|1
    • oh just remembered something and forgot to add, non smoker non drinker non party girl type

• Nice to guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lena headey or Merryam Uzerli or Kate dennings or Alice eve !

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.