Are you fed up with men?

So.. what is your particular beef... or beefS?

0|0
14|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm fed up they just won't say how they feel and then they keep flirting and even after they claim they're in a relationship. Exchanging numbers with me then ignoring my texts. And then my dad complaining about me wearing tops that show a little a bit of cleavage and me saying you complain too much. Men are way too frustrating. -_- You guys are so confusing.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• No, we're not. Men, as a whole gender, haven't really done anything to me to make me fed up with them. Are there some shitty men out there? Absolutely. Just like there are some shitty women out there. It'd be unfair to blame a whole gender for it, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Little tired them being passive and basically not knowing at crucial times how to lead... but otherwise, most men are basically cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah... particularly men who claim they want to be with someone with whom they have a conection and once they get that they just don't want it... making a good woman feel inadequate and that there's something wrong with her. why do they do this?

0|0
    0|0
  • Most men do something Peter Griffin would do, at least once in their lives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. I do often wish I were lesbian -- if anything because I'm better at reading women than I am at men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love men.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not fed up with men.
    I think they must be fed up with me though, haha!

0|1
    0|0
  • No I'm not. I've met some dicks but most are not bad

0|0
    0|0
  • yes just people in general, unreliable, selfish, etc. I am a loner..

0|0
    0|0
  • I loveguys too. I just can't stand when they turn out to be jerks

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I love guys. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Cocky, rude, inconsiderate, tacky men. I'm sick of them, but there a lot of men I can't live without, my hubby and the nice cable guy , my neighbors. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Well, not yet, lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• With my fellow man, men as a gender? Not fed-up, but disappointed? Absolutely. Yes I know his question was for females.

0|0
    0|0
  • XD wtf. That's a pretty odd question dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am fed up with shallow, selfish, materialistic, feministic women,
    which is basically 80% of all women in any country on this planet where money exists.

And I am feed up with men who don't call women on their shitty behaviour, just because they hope to get some action. It is pathetic really.

Since the only girl I ever really loved married another, I have decided to stop playing the game and concentrated on my religion and on creating a deadly virus. Technically those goals are incompatible, but it is not my duty to decide what random experiences I will have in my life. That is the job of God, I can only decide whether I do good or evil.

Since doing good has only brought me pain, I will now give God everyday a chance to let me experience joy and love. Otherwise I will have no other option than to destroy humanity.

If humanity dies, you can thank a girl for that.

0|0
    0|0