Do you like the show "Dating Naked"? Would you ever go on a naked date?

I love the show and I would go on a naked date with someone I have already been dating, but not as a first or blind date.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's why they call me the naked man. I'd meet a girl off the bar, take her up to my apartment and just tell her I'm going to grab something real quick, then viola! Abrakadabra, I'm in my birthday suit!

• lmao are you serious or joking?

• To be honest, give me 6 months of working out and their jaws will just drop. I've got the kind of body that gets muscular really easily, plus, when I'm not subjecting myself to all this caffeine, alcohol or tobacco, minime is always alert and ready to go.

• Thanks.

What Guys Said 7

• As long as we don't go to the beach or a water park.

• I suppose it could be fun, so long as the two of you aren't going skiing.

• I don't think I'd be able to. I would enjoy the view though

• I Would personally like to if it was in my private place or probably an island having on two of us

• Nope. I guess not

• Umm, how is this just now a concept for a show when guys have been wanting to get girls naked immediately since the beginning of time?

• I wouldn't no, but I guess that's because I have a small penis haha

What Girls Said 2

• The show runs off as idiotic for me. Especially the pervy guys. And as to whether I would, I'd say no because it would probably lead to something that I wouldn't want to hurt my knuckles for.

• Nope, never. Even if I've already dated them.