If a girl looks like or acts like a sterotypical lesbian, will you be less likely to ask her out?

For starters I mean no offense against lesbians. I know that stereotypes are just stereotypes and most don't fit into them. But since the stereotypes exist...

Will you be less likely to ask a girl out if she fits into them?

Like short hair, no makeup, usually pants instead of a dress, more on the gruff/logical/tough side instead of super feminine.
(and just reiterating, i know most lesbians aren't like this, but that's the stereotype)

Oh.. I guess I should also mention that this is directed towards guys.
Like if a girl looks like the stereotypical lesbian but is actually straight...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm more attracted to girly girls. Also, if she gave herself a lesbian vibe to the point that I assumed she was gay, I won't ask her out because in my mind there's 100% certainty she will say no.

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't ask her out, because I am not attracted to masculine women. I love girly girls.

• No, that is not a look or image I find attractive.

• What do you mean by "stereotypical lesbian", if you mean butch women that tend to look like men than no, as I tend to prefer regular women.

• I only ask them by personality. If they got no Make-up their hair isn't super short, pants is good, not super-feminine I all like cause then they aren't total b****es.

• If I didn't know her and deduced she was lesbian I would not ask her out, cause you know I think she's a lesbian so why bother?

But if I knew her and knew she was straight and I liked her I would

What Girls Said 1

• Probably, and she'd probably be the man in the relation ship too