If a girl and and guy were to become friends with benefits, how often do they turn into a couple?

1) If a girl and a guy were to become friends with benefits, how often do they turn into a couple?
2) If a girl and a guy were to become friends with benefits, how often does the girl fall for the guy?
3) If a girl and a guy were to become friends with benefits, how often does the guy fall for the girl?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Completely depends on the individuals haha i have two friends who started fucking during last winter and they said it was "just as friends" now she like lives with him practically and all i hear is "s/he's perfect!" Haha

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• friends with benefits rarely works out. It's just human. The best friends with benefits I find is when you're with another married fella.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rarely. If it's 'Friend's with Benefit's" it mostly stay's strictly that and isn't worth the trouble. Unless the girl want's to be called a sl*t and raped often, and the guy want's to get beat up and s*** for it later on.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 week enough

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• 1. Rarely they wouldn't be friends with benefits if they see each other as potential bfgf.

2. about 50-60 %

3.0-25%

1|0
    0|0