Would this be weird to do?

This girl I like really really liked blew it off with me pretty much to start talking to her ex boyfriend again. She told me how much she hated him and how bad he mistreated her and how big of an asshole he was, but she broke it off with me out of no where amd she told me she started talking to him on and off again and it pissed me off. Doesn't make sense whatsoever cause I treated her so freaking good and she even told me she liked me. She even told all her friends and family how much she liked me. She said she was confused and doesn't know what she wants. I feel like she's making a huge mistake going back to him, and no one in her family likes him. So... I was thinking... maybe after 3 weeks or a month passes if I write this letter to her seeming like I'm someone else writing the letter saying like how big of mistake she's making not being with me and how much I liked her and all this good stuff and see if she reacts to it. I just feel like she's the one, but she's making a huge mistake. I think it would be romantic to do it. Writing a letter might be old school, but that's the only way I think she might not thinking it was me sending the letter, like its someone else looking out for her telling her you need to wake up and see that this amazing guy wants you in his life. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like she saw how good of a guy you were and liked you, but she's still attracted to bad boys like her ex. She prob figures she'll always have you around as back up. Usually when girls like this see you with other options of a higher status or more beautiful than them, everything suddenly shifts. Just a thought.

• Something is telling me to do this, and that it will work. She said she's praying that she gets pointed in the right direction with what she wants and I just got a feeling and something is telling me that this letter will work. I'm writing it like I'm someone else talking to her, then I'm gonna sign it as 'her guardian angel' I don't want her to get hurt cause this guy will do it to her. I want her, I really do.

• In that case, yeah you should definitely go for it. Your letter may just appeal to some side of her.

What Girls Said 2

• I think she'll know it's coming from you. And that's going to freak her out that you would go to such lengths... You should either directly approach her or give up on her.

• You're manipulating her spirituality for your own benefit. Instead of being direct, you're being a bit conniving. This isn't love. This is a trick and if she ever found out... I'm not sure she would feel comfortable keeping you around.

Regardless, do as you will. It may "work" but I question the sustainability of your deception.

• I think you should try to have a rational talk with her. Tell her the pros and cons, but let her decide. It's her life. If you do the letter thing, she'll know it's you.

• Ah. I'm a sucker for romance, not a fool. Many guys can act very well (not saying you are) so she may have still doubted how deep your feelings are for her. When it comes to these kinda things, most girls tend to be very doubtful and critical and very unsure. "Oh he said this.. Maybe he doesn't like me after all?" When the guy meant it another way Or maybe "he replied so slowly, maybe I'm not worth his time?" When in truth the guy's battery was dead. This is how we think, a minority of girls are actually rational when it comes to romance.

• She actually text me tonight, telling me she saw her family watching the movie we watched on our very romantic first date , and that it made her think of me lol is that a good sign?

What Guys Said 1

• Go for it. You're just standing up for her because you care. I understand it completely. Warn her, do what you can to protect her if you can dude. I say go for it.

• Go for it then if you believe it's what you need to do then if it mean's keeping her with the right guy and away from the bad and wrong.