Women, would you ask a guy out?

I've had a couple women in the past ask me out, and one approach me and make it very obvious she wanted me to ask her out.
I'm curious how often women would do it, if some women would even do it.

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • I'd be too afraid/might get rejected
  • Men should approach, not women

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I mean, there's nothing wrong with it, she's trying to stake her claim. Some men find that sexy. I would ask a guy out if I found interest in him. I mean what's so bad about a cup of coffee? Or maybe even catch a new maybe that's coming out, he might like it and if you don't ask and he don't ask (cause he can be shy) Then some other harpy will swoop in and take him lol.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think I would, I just don't have the guts. Instead I would make it very very obvious that I liked him :P

• I'd have to use a pickup line or something stupid like that. Most of the time I do end up asking a guy out they think it's just a friends outing which is just as bad as being rejected.

• Well, girls and guys both fear the thought of rejection which is why most girls dont ask guys out.. they end up trying to give hints to the guy to ask them out :)

• No because of rejection, i would flirt with him hoping he gets the idea, dress sexy in front of him and talk to him... i would really hope he would catch on, or i would assume he wasn't interested.

• What's wrong with asking a guy out? Just be positive

• I have asked quite a few men out in my life. I don't see the big deal about it.

• yes, I've asked guys out, well, a lot more bluntly than that actually!

• I would depending on the person, but the fear of rejection, is too much sometimes and plus it's Arkward!

• I'm too scared to... but I should. That's something I'm trying to get over :P

• Yup, and I have. It was an interesting experience to say the least. Thank the stars he said yes.

What Guys Said 2

• My wife asked me out!

• That would be awesome if that happened to me!

• the overwhelming vast majority will not