Do guys appreciate it when?

Whenever I go out to the movies or something with a guy, I get hungry but I don't know if guys find it gross when a girl eats a big burger in front of them or if they appreciate it. Can anybody help me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Um... we have to eat to survive so I would not get grossed out if a girl eats a burger in front of me.

What Guys Said 6

• Honesty is after all, the best policy. If a guy can be cool with his date eating whatever the fuck she wants and supports that shit, put a ring on it.

• fyi, I am one of these guys, so yes, some guys are totally okay with this.

• Doesn't really matter… But I kind of appreciate a girl that actually eats food in front of guys, its kind of annoying to see a girl eat like half a salad even when she's hungry just to have a certain image in front of guys..

• Thank you for your help!

• Eating a burger is never gross unless you slop it all over yourself.

We appreciate it when you don't order a damn salad. Makes us feel less "judged" about ordering a burger ourselves.

• I like having a girl who loves to chow down. Seeing a girl order a small salad while I eat a normal sized entree makes me feel fat lol.

• A girl that can eat as much as me? I think we have a date!

• Eating is not bad thing but eating too much is really bad

What Girls Said 0