Do astrological signs hold any impact in dating, or anything?

What's your opinion? Is it a lot of nonsense that can be entertaining to follow, or is there some validity there?

Most Helpful Guy

• its honestly half truth and half full of shit nonsense.
    personal opinion is always a valid and true fact to understand. But when you decide to look into it, it can scare you a little. Especially when you ask what your friends signs are, and how there signs work with yours.

What Guys Said 6

• Astrology doesn't do any good, I find that your actions do all the heavy lifting. If you take advantage of this website and learn from people's thoughts and mistakes or successes, you will find that behaviour constrains your possibilities with people. You need to pick up on what people are thinking and to put them into perspective.

• Now you may find it inconceivable or at the very least a bit unlikely
    that the relative position of the planets and the stars could have
    a special deep significance or meaning that exclusively applies to only you,
    but let me give you my assurance that these forecasts and predictions
    are all based on solid, scientific, documented evidence, so you would have
    to be some kind of moron not to realize that every single one of them is absolutely true.
    Just kidding. It's all horse shit.

• Just nonsense that can be amusing to follow.

• It's all for fun and nothing else.

• Are you crazy?

• Astrology is a pseudo-science that has no bearing on anything. Astrology readings are purposely created to be open enough to apply to anyone. My last girlfriend's mother told us that our star signs weren't compatible, and I just about lost my tongue; the temptation to counter it was high.
    Astrology is often confused with Astronomy as a science, but Astronomy actually follows the scientific method. Astrology is built off ambiguity, anecdotal evidence, and gullibility.

What Girls Said 8

• Astrology is a lot of nonsense that is just meant to be fun. If you rely on it to be true, it can create a lot of unnecessary problems. It's not scientifically proven and holds no real purpose other than to entertain. I would hate to see people refuse to date someone or start judging others because they found out their sign wasn't a match.

• Nonsense. It says that my sign and my boyfriend's sign are not compatible at all and yet, here we are, 3 years into a relationship that is wonderful so... you tell me.

• fuck no! they're ain't true

• I've known a lot of gemini (mum, grandma, and friends) and there is definitely a pattern there. I'd give one a chance dating wise but I wouldn't expect much from that relationship.

I usually don't believe in things like this but it's crazy how dead on these things can be.

• Yes I find it actually extremely valid. Not the "daily horoscope" stuff but the personality traits, absolutely.

• They are piece of a crap.

• All nonsense. Not even entertaining.

• It's a bunch of superstitious nonsense.