Because we don't put up with your s***?

This guy i work with says he doesn't date black girls because we don't take any of his shit. He only dates white girls because of that fact.

Most Helpful Guy

• That just makes him a bitch who refuses to be rational and work on himself. If I had a girl I don't want her taking my shit. I'd want her to tell me what's up so I can better myself.

What Guys Said 5

• Yea, so he's racist, just move on since he's probably not worth even thinking about.

• No no no you got it twisted. We don't date you because we don't put up with YOUR shit.

• That's not fair women AND men give each other shit. And he flat out told me he only dated white girls.

• then he only dates white girls. i'll date asians, white girls, latinas, pretty much anyone except black girls. its very rare there's a black girl i'm actually interested in.

• Ok thanks for your opinion

• His choice... leave it be

• Maybe try to associate with people who don't see things in black and white, which I realise in the US is a challenging statement in itself, lol.

Anyway, it's probably his messed up way of testing you to see if you'll act up. He probably likes you and subconsciously does not like himself... I mean, he can't be doling out that much shit, surely, otherwise he would not even be in that conversation with you.

• Look honey, if a white man won't date a black girl its because of the stereotypes like
    '' On no you didn't '', '' shiiiiiiiit ''. They don't wanna deal with that. Now, even if you're not like that he'll assume that your entourage is. So that's why.

• But most of my friends aren't black and the girls that are black are "more white" than the whte girls. But I do understand what you're talking about because I see those loud ghetto girls at school and i wouldn't date them.

• They will just assume it, now most boys are only prejudicial about few thing and that's one of them.

• Ok, and thank you for answering :-)

What Girls Said 3

• This is almost too funny to be an insult. He's telling you this is his reason for not dating black girls, obviously because he has shit to give and can't control it so he needs a white girl who will take it. I don't know whether to be happy for you for him saving you the trouble or not! Obviously he's a jerk, but it's so absurdly inappropriate to talk to someone like that at work. Does he realize he could be reported? If you even care, you could remind him of that. :) I'd be too busy laughing and thanking myself that a guy just saved me the trouble.

• You want to deal with a guys shit, who knowingly puts his shit on people? Who knowingly only dates people whom he can put his shit on abusingly?

This is a problem for whom exactly?

• he is a racist freak...