Do you seek out to date interracial?

What I mean is that do you specifically look to date outside your race or do you just happen to date outside your race? Like I say before , While I'm open to dating all races, I just don't go looking and searching for a specific race. If I meet a woman and se happens to be a different race, then so be it. But I don't seek out to date a certain race, like I had a awkward fetish or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• absolutely not, my heart doesn't have eyes so it can't see such a trivial thing as colour.

What Girls Said 6

• i'm mixed race myself and i am open to date all races.. even if it can cause shitty inconvenient later

• Yeah. If i like him, i don't care the skin, race, color etc Race is irrelevant.

• I dont go for particular race, im pree much the same, if i meet a guy that is a different race then yeah awesome :) i never go for a certain race its just whoever shows me their amazing personality then i get interested in them aha :)

• Nope. I'm open to date inter racially but I'm not seeking out to be in one.

• Nope it just so happens that most guys around here are white so I inevitably date interacially lol

• I'm mixed, I've only ever had black. I've always wanted to try a white dude one time, just for something different. Would be weird for me though. I have looked around for a white guy to try, but no luck.
    I might wanna try an Asian to, but only if he's hench.
    For me, it'd just be curiosity then I'd probably go back to black lol.

• It's not curiosity. It's in your genes.

• Maybe that's why I don't really like white guys from the country I live in, but I find the ones that are from my country more attractive haha.

What Guys Said 4

• I never have in the past. Usually I end up with the same race. I don't see what's wrong with preference though. I think people perceive it as bad because they don't want to be the race excluded. I don't see how it's "awkward" either. This reminds me of dysphemism.

• For me, there's only one race and that's the species as the whole, but I am more fond of my notion of beauty which is independent of minds but it can be realizable through deep reflection.

• I like big boobs, big butts and nice legs. I also like small butts and small boobs and okay legs. I like smart funny and sane women. If they are not that funny but they have really clean teeth and smell good in a nice way then that's great. I like honest hoz that know what they want and honest women who want something out of life and have a respect for themselves, me, family and God. Her color is pointless to me. She can be black or pale or something in between. It doesn't matter.

• Nah I don't seek out any race. I just pursue women that I'm attracted to, skin tone be damned.