Do guys like girls who have small boobs?

Do you guys like girls with small Boobs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you get naked? Are we going to have sex? If the answer is yes, then yes we do. I just love women and love boobs honey. Big, small or in the middle. Its by no means a deal breaker. Besides, smaller boobs are usually more perky. I say usually, the perkiest, most firm natural boobs I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing were a beautiful set of DD's on a woman in her early 40's. They were the stuff of legend. So smooth, yet full, firm and perky. I'm hard just thinking about them again! Haha. But yrs, I love small boobs too honey. I love em all.

What Guys Said 19

• Very few guys over 16 care much about your size...

• I love any boobs a girl will show off and let me touch.

• Absolutely...

• It's a preference, for some it is very attractive. For other's not so much. To keep hearted it light hearted if you fall into that category always remember. More than a mouth full is a waste... Said respectfully, just keep tat in mind when you feel insecure if you ever do about the subject. The guy that likes you will like you the way you are not the way he wants you to be or he wouldn't like you. If he doesn't do you really want him to like you anyway? Remember what love is...

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
      4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails.

• I've been with A-Cups to D-Cups, and almost everything it's all about the sexual chemistry really, and how "real" they are since I can't really play with rock hard tits, if the feel natural and I can give them a good squeeze without hurting her, I'm alright with that. But I guess it all comes down to personal preference, to be honest most of the girls I've slept with more than once didn't even go past a B-Cup so take that for what it's worth

• 100% YES. It is very sexy and even sexier when she is confident with herself and doesn't try to hide it.

• Personally. I like small boobs. This doesn't seem to be the general consensus but that's what I prefer. Being completely honest though, the size of a girls boobs isn't a big deal to me. If a guy likes who you are that shouldn't matter so just be confident in all you've got =)

• I very much like smaller boobs, as do many other guys, more than you think.
    I would prefer to be with a girl that had nice perky ones, than big floppers.
    Ultimately, the girls personality would determine if I was to date her.

• There's a reason there's a whole branch of p*rn dedicated to petite/small breasts.

• I have read, guys who don't want kids, are more likely to like small boobs. I personally don't care so much for the size. Form is a bit important though.

• they may not be the first thing that win attention towards you, but it does not mean having small boobs is a turn off.

• Yeah i like small boobs

• Yes I think so.

• I do, so yes.

• i love them because it means i can be closer to there hearts

• Honestly I find small boobs cute, even more so with a slender build.

• There are so sweety.

• Love them.

• No, I don't

• no i dont like small boobs.

What Girls Said 2

• guys like boobs lol…

the ones who like big boobs won't like small boobs
    and the ones who like small boobs won't like big boobs…

there r guys out there for ALL of us, i love it haha:) dont even worry girl.

• Some find them attractive, while others don't.