Is it possible for a short guy to be "hot", or is "cute" all that's possible?

Just something I was wondering. Hell, I'm 5'6'' and I have heard cute a few times, but I was curious as to what girls think about guys who are pretty close to their own height? (Average female height in America is 5'4'', so I'm making an assumption)

Just have to wonder, because while I am short I am also in good shape with broad shoulders and good muscle definition, and keep a rough five o'clock shadow (I used to get ID'd for everything until I started leaving that there). I just am curious as to why that is "cute"?

• Yes, it's possible.
  • No, can't happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um duh (sorry) I love tall guys even though I am literally 5 feet tall and just stop right there - but the guy I am crushing on at the moment um broad shoulders, muscular and like 3 inches taller than me actually I think he is 5'4" anyway he is hot and just good looking all around and of course it could happen

What Girls Said 4

• short guy can b hot
    tall guy can b cute
    short guy can b hot AND cute while tall guy is none…

anything can happen

• I've had very serious crushes on short guys before so its definitely possible.

• I've always loved 6ft to 6'1 in a guy, and always said I would NEVER date a short guy, till this short guy came along and said the right things and we got on well, he's been my longest relationship, still with him now.
    Height really doesn't matter that much when you like somebody, as long as they are taller than you haha.
    No offence, but love or no love, I ain't bending to kiss a man as if I'm the man and he's my girl lol.

• Yes, don't worry. Many girls aren't hung up on height. Your chemistry and personality matter more.

What Guys Said 1

• as much as you are there are shorter girls as well. but apart for a relationship with a girl who tall than you, shortness is not a matter to cuteness. 5' 6'' is not something to worry about anyway, you should be dreaming about taller girls