How do western guys feel about dating middle eastern type of girls?

if you were to date a middle eastern girl, how would you feel about it? and buy the way im pakistani, its also an islamic country so,...

i get the are differences, there obvious is a lot of tention in today society about it,...

and do you feel attraction towards them as well? although we may not wear shorts or tangtops, we are always covered up, not in burqas but never show any skin like normal western girls do,...

and buy the way, i dont wear a burqa or wear cloths so strickly, i just wear them how i want but dont wear skirts, shorts etc etc...

and the last time i asked this sort of Q apparently i had a lot of missunderstandings and didn't title my question very clearly,...

Most Helpful Guy

• Being religious is so different as a world view as what I have that I just don't see it working whether the religion is christianity, islam or anything else with divinity. If the girl was very open minded, I guess there would be a chance of it working.

What Guys Said 17

• As long as you have no connections with Islamic Fundamentalists, I'm very open to dating a moderate/secular Muslim girl. The only deal breaker would be the fact that I'm a non-theist and have a hard time staying diplomatic towards religious dogmatisms (I would react in the same way as if you were to read horoscopes and tarot cards). So you'd have to be a strong individual to choose a man over your family, considering your family would never approve. That's something I will always respect in a girl.

In my experience, some of the most beautiful (and nicest) girls I've encountered were Middle Eastern and if I had to envision an ideal partner, one of the top 3 would have Middle Eastern features. You're beautiful by the way.

• I would date a Middle Eastern girl. However, I would not date a Muslim girl. It is likely that she would not be serious about having a lifelong relationship with me. If she is serious, then it is likely that she would want to raise any resulting children to be Muslim too, without regard for my views on that, because Sharia expects this of her. If she does not follow Sharia, it is likely that she would start following it later in life. In short, I do not trust Muslim women.

• thats understanable,... plus i rarely saw a few and veryy few muslim women date western men...

• I wouldn't get turned down by the fact that you are muslim. I have a friend and he is Muslim also. But he doesn't like religion at all. But still we had communication problems especially in the beginning. I'm talking about non verbal things now. For example he stood very close to me even when we had a normal private conversation. I felt a bit awkward. There are also other things that are strange to me, but whatever. He is born Iranian and came to Europe for university two years ago. I would give you a shot of course, but, I can't promise that I will marry you also. Do you practice religion?

PS. I'm roman catholic / Hungarian , and I don't practice religion.

• yeah i do practice my own religion,.. but i was born in usa and grew up there most my life but also been part with pakistan too,. so my mind is westernnized but over all i dont have experiance of with how white western boys feel about muslim girl, so this got me all curiouse.

• not not the answer,... was just curouse of what western guys thot of mulim girls,..

• muslim*

• I would only date middle eastern atheist females who are not bound by the religion and traditions of their country. There is just way too much drama with those things.

• If you wear lose clothes all the time and avoid showing anything, it's a turn off. I you are deeply religious, it's a deal breaker.
    But even if a middle eastern girl were to be very relaxed about dress and religion, I probably still wouldn't be attached to them. There is only one middle eastern girl I've been attracted to in my life.

• It's fine. I've never discussed with a culturally islamic person about the ordeal before I guess I wouldn't know or understand. Thats the problem I think, would you date a person that doesn't know or doesn't understand? Your parents might be particularly strict and I wouldn't fake affection for your family if I couldnt be myself around them. That means acting absolutely western and although there are conservative people Im not one of them so there's that to consider too.

• well if the girls family is open mined and the girl herself is easy going, how would that be for you then? does it make a difference to what you consider?

• Absolutely, yeah. It's not a forceful requirement, it's just I can't see any other way of making it happen. If I was liberal and you were conservative, Id have to convince you to be liberal and that's a tough cookie.

• yeah its a tough cookie.

• Your family wouldn't let you date a kofr guy.

• yeah like most muslim families would aswell,... but then again they give me my say into things aswell...

• It would be a problem since the guy will not want his children to be raised as Muslims and your parents would insist on it.

• yes family interfearence is offten in our culture,...

• I think they're naturally very good looking, and it's hard to tell how the muslim girls look since they're all covered up, the Christian ones I've seem to look good.

But the ones covered in a burka and their strict religious values are very unattractive.

• I don't set rules for my dates. if she is close minded or stuck in muslim religion like no sex till mariage and all the other things I won't date a turkish girl that is religious or any other highly religious girls. if the girl is hot she gets attention, if she is cool I wanna keep her. no more

• to me being very muslim (or christian) is a deal breaker.
    it would really depend on how your views on relationships, sex and male-female relations are.

if you seem "normal" to me, i´d not think any different about you than about every other girl.

• yes you seem normal to me,... nothing wrong,... my view on relationships and sex are that its simple, if both aren't intimidated then i think its cool, but then again i asked this Q to know gow other western males feel about it.

• yes you did, thank you.

• you´re welcome

• I like them and often find them sexy. I wouldn't be against dating a middle eastern girl, it would just be difficult because I'm not religious. So if she was muslim, it probably wouldn't happen.

• We don't normally care as long as you're not wearing the full body/face slit thing. I can't remember the proper term. It's hard to connect if we can only see eyes.

• there are girls who dont cover up all thw way, i dont, i just wear jeans and a t shirt,...,...

• I currently really like a Pakistani girl at school. I took her on a date, but she wouldn't let me pay for her... not sure of this is a cultural/religious thing? She is really sweet, smart and funny and I really want to be her boyfriend, unfortunately she is devout Muslim, and I have read that I probably won't get to be with her (I am an atheist). If you are asking that question is there a chance? What should I say to her?

• I am a western guy but I have a persian background. Does that count?

• are you muslim? coz im talking about guys who are non muslim dating girls who are muslims,...

• so if your parents are muslim, aren't you one too? even if ur not religous

• Not necessarily. It's religion, not a race, so you can be anything u want.

• I think there pretty hot. It be lik sum taboo. Id do it

• i dont date religious girls or super strict girls. so if you're not either of those, no problem

• no im not super strick or anything really...

What Girls Said 0