girls & guys: virgins a no no?

Im 20, going on 21 and am a virgin. I have had many opportunities to lose it as a fair amount of males approach me, some already with the mindset to be with me. some guess im a virgin bc my sweet personality, others dont know whether I've been down that road before... not that im saving myself for marriage or am not willing, i just want to be with someone i truly know, who is genuine and we mutually care for each other. i refuse to lose it to just anybody, my friends have regretted just losing it, to lose it. is this a turn off for guys that i'm older and am a virgin? what do guys think of older virgins? deal breaker? will it be harder to lose it the older i get? thanks for your input and thoughts!

Most Helpful Guy

• no guy will ever say: yuk i hate virgins. no way i´ll get with her xD

as long as you are not waiting till marriage, you are perfectly fine to me.

What Guys Said 8

• Not a deal breaker, I'm not willing to wait until marriage, but waiting until she's comfortable is more than fair.

• I use to work with a girl who was lik 28 ans still a virgin. Lets just say she done got weird. And this other girl I usecto kno was 21 and still a virgin. She ended up losing it to a loser who stole her car and left cause she was so desperate to lose it she didn't take time to sre tge signs sumthib wad about to go wrong

• Do you have a sign on your forehead that says IM A Virgin?

How does anyone know if your are or if your not, unless you tell them that your are?

• No, virgins isn't a turnoff, if anything it's a turnon because teaching is fun!

• It's fine I guess. It's the reason behind it thats more important. You not having been ready or met someone yet you really wanted to have sex with.

I always get slack for saying this but Ill say it again cause you need to stay away from these creepy fucks that "enjoy" virgins. I dont know how the shit is fucking acceptable, to somehow praise your organs for being "untouched" or spiritually pure, and that if it wasn't youd somehow be "dirty". Its fucking ridiculous and disgusting, you stay away from those pricks.

*cough* anyways, best of luck!

• Its not really a turn off but, it could hurt first time and be awkward, do you really want it to be like that with someone you really know and are in a relationship with, or would you prefer it to be a smoother and much more enjoyable experience? Practice makes perfect

• Most guys dont care if your a virgin or not, its how well you get along, the guys that do care are either shallow or have a weird fetish.

What Girls Said 3

• If you are a virgin - there will always be guys who want to take it from you. I'm 28 and a virgin and I have no shortage of opportunities to lose it. You need to wait until you find somebody that you genuinely care about.

• Trust me, its a good thing for most guys.

• I'm a virgin waiting until marriage. If I liked the guy, it would be a dream come true.