I would not date a girl that has been in an interracial relationship. What are your thoughts?

I would not date a girl who has been in an interracial relatioship. your thoughts

Whatever is said believe this most men feel the same way

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither would I, nothing wrong with thinking this way.

• Down vote, because it's a crime not to want to date someone.

• Besides, dating isn't like a restaurant or a ballpark. You don't HAVE to let everyone in just to be fair. That would be like every attractive woman being forced to go on a date with every person who asked just to be fair. Everyone has the right to chose who they do or do not date. Why should anyone else care if some choose to exclude some people?

• Thats the way it seems

What Girls Said 27

• An insecure racist. Nice.

• Because they have no moral compass, and care nothing for their heritage

• Racism is hate for another race i dont hate anyone its the women who do it that cause the tension

• Lmao, you're talking about having a "moral compass" and "not caring for their heritage", as if dating someone outside your race is wrong or disgusting. Come on man. Nothing is worse than a racist who can't even admit that they're being one.
      And what tension? That tension is all in your own little head. :P

• Well, who cares, it's your preference.
    I wouldn't date a guy with that kind of mentality, so we're even =)

• I think it is a rather narrow-minded way to go about life. I can't figure out a single justifiable reason for that. You'll just be excluding many great people as potential partners. But, suit yourself.

• I think this is common among men

I hear this a lot about white guys... but then I know not all are like that b/c I've seen white women with mixed kids from an old relationship end up dating/remarried to white men

and I've heard black guys say that too. a guy I used to be friends with told me he couldn't wife a white guys leftovers

and I've even heard Mexican guys say they wouldn't date a girl who dated a black guy

I prefer a guy who hasn't dated outside his race. fucked is ok but I would be wary of a guy who seriouosly dated interracially. I just think most black guys who date out tend to be uncle toms and mentally weaker and its just unattractive to me

• Those women will find it hard for a man in their own race to except them

• Must be awkward to ask a girls dating history on the first date

• Is it possible that you're insecure? And afraid you won't measure up to any other race she's dated before?

• I'd say you are a racist... there's really no valid reason for why you would feel that way.

• mmh... I have to disagree on that one - I think he is insecure - race almost never has anything with dating unless you yourself make it into a big deal because of your surroundings per say

• Well your "views" don't make any sense whatsoever, & this is coming from someone who heavily practices critical thinking. Blaming the women for your own insecurities as if it's something so terrible to date multiple races of people isn't gonna help you accomplish anything. It's only going to perpetuate your insecurities & trust issues. The only person you can blame for those two things is yourself.

• & I call you a racist because race seems to be the only thing you're having problems with. You're not mentioning hair color, body type, height, etc. which are also things that can differentiate yourself from other men.

• "Your thoughts"

You're a racist.

• Personally I think it's a bit shallow and narrow minded.

Sure everyone likes what they like for instance you and your own race but like I said everyone likes what they like so you're just not going to date a girl because she finds guys outside of her race attractive? It's not like she isn't attracted to her race in that case she wouldn't be into you.

But anyway it's your decision I'm just curious why?

• I don't have any thoughts on your insecurity.

• I think it's stupid and racist.

• My question is how would you know the ethnicity of her x-boyfriend? Would you need to meet him? Or would you just ask her what his ethnicity was?

Mind you there are a lot of people walking the earth that dont "look" like what you think they may be ethnically speaking. Some people can hide or not divulge their ethnicity also.

• She would tell me , girls love nothing more than trashing an ex to someone who will listen

• This may be true with some but women with class won't give details on an exs because they know its a reflection on themselves. What I mean is if she trashes the last guy she will probably trash you. Its kinda similar to going to a job interview and the employer asks you about a previous employer. A smart and professional person will not trash their previous employer. They will find a way to keep details to a minimum especially if there was a bad relationship. A new employer isn't likely to hire someone who goes around trashing past employers because it means they may do it again and its bad for a company's image to have people talk badly about it.

• The job preformance also comes in to question

• Most men are not so insecure as to care what race a woman has dated, you have no fact to back up that statement. You are a small minded individual and it saddens me that there are so many of you on this planet.

• I think it's fantastic so she can stay away from ignorant people like you. Is there a reason you feel this way?
    Everybody comes from the same damn DNA source nobody is pure idiot.

• Who cares?

• Do whatever you want to. But you are obviously missing out some good people while doing that.

• What?
    Why would you not?

• Because it tells me that im not her type, and if she dates me then its for some other reasons

• Hats exactly how it works and no matter what these guys say they know it toot

• I think some women don't mind racial variety throughout their lives ;)

• Really? Why?

I've been in an interracial relationship and men I've met really don't care about it.

Who knows, maybe if you trace your family tree you might find some mixed blood somewhere down the line. Then what will you do?

• lol... would you date a girl who had sex with her brothers, sisters, uncles and her dad?

You're a silly Dilly.

• I'd like to know your reasons.

• Ooook then... down voted because I asked his reasons so I could understand his reasoning. Hmmm...

• I don't understand how that would make it for selfish reasons.
      I have dated white men, black men and mixed men. By no means does that make me selfish. It means I had a connection with them that progressed into a relationship. I don't look at colour or religion. If he and I connect, then we connect. Simple as that. Nothing selfish about it.
      I'm sorry you feel that way because there are so many awesome people out there that you'll miss out on purely because you're closing yourself off.

• I think he means that women shouldn't get to decide who they get to date which is absurd and ridiculous. In that case I think I wouldn't be surprised to know who we're dealing with.

• I agree, have never done that and will also not date a guy who has.

• Finally some one who is not afraid to speak the truth, wish there were more like you.

• Should not be, these are immensely personal issues and choices - this IS America (at least it is for me, lol) and I won't ever buy into to some PC garbage that dictates something so personal. Who cares what others think? I have a right, as do you, to date whomever you choose and rule out those you feel necessary based on your own preferences.

• Hats my point insted of people trying to understand they immediately judge met

• I'd ask you why. But this is your decision and you're responsible for your thoughts and attitudes.

• Um, why though?

• So the general consensus is:

Once you go black, no-one wants you back.

• More like once you go black you can't go back,

• Why do people even care about race, Isn't this 2014?

• Ridiculous reason to eliminate someone from the dating pool... you're probably missing out on some stellar women.
    Are you single?

• You sound like a racist. I could understand not dating a girl who is another race - but not dating somebody because they dated another racist - you are just plain racist.

What Guys Said 21

• You're definitely a racist. No other way to interpret this.

• M a racist because i have a different opinoin thats judgmental

• @"thats judgmental"

Yes, we are judgmental toward racists, and that's a good thing, people should be judgmental toward racists, they're asses.

• That us correct, dav.

• Why not?

The specifics of any of my girls previous partners are of no concern to me.

• You're highly insecure, and you're a racist; good luck surviving the 21st century.

• And of course your anon! Would you not be in a relationship with a girl if she's not a virgin as well? GTFOH!

• I can't come up with a seriously justifiable reason for this in my head. So it just appears racist to me.

• People say it's not racist to completely racially exclude people in dating, but what you're doing is?

In my opinion, neither case is preference, it is prejudice and racism.

• I think you are ok. keep that way. we can have the girls you don't like cause we don't care and you do :)

• I would, sounds open minded to me,,, and that might mean she is open minded to a lot of stuff lol

• I wouldn't care, I do suspect you are a racist though.

• Why? because you're afraid your penis won't have da same effect? Lol bruh u so dumb.

• Why would that be an issue?

Interracial relationships are no different to same race relationships. It's just two people getting together.

• I would and in my opinion, most men wouldn't care either.

• I would and I have. I think you're a racist and your priorities are messed up.

• That's weird
    Lol but check this, what if she lied if/when you asked her? And like you were married, had kids, and all that bullshit Haha you'd be so fucking mad dude.

• So you wouldn't date my SO then?

• I think I can sort of understand where you're coming from...

• when I was dating only girls I dated was white biker chicks

• What's that smell? I smell a racist! So, just because they chose to date someone of a different skin color, they are no longer good enough for you? Sounds like you are saying that.

• Age (36-45) explains your backwardness.

• No, I'm also that age range and I also think he's backwards.

• Oh really? What's your race?

• I agree and it would be a big turn-off for me too. Not sure if it's a deal-breaker though.
    ... and I'll be going anon now