What makes a girl want an ugly guy?

If you want to say confidence , please turn away and dont answer , because that word almost made me commit suicide .

and please dont give common sense answers (hygiene , clothes , gym , etc..) because i do all those

and funny/personality. My problem with that is no girl lets me talk to her enough to show any personality :/ and im not naturally funny until i get some time to know someone then starts showing

Most Helpful Girl

• Become their friend. The first goal of getting a date is getting her attention. You don't think you look good, but you said you have a great personality, so you're going to need a strategy to get her to notice you. If you become her friend or alley, you'll be more likely for her to start to pay attention to you.

You also need something mutual that connects you both. Maybe it's video games, sports, food, art. It can be anything, but there has to be something. If you can't connect, it probably won't work.

Be careful you don't fall into the "friend zone". I put that in quotes because the "friend zone" is not when people are just friends, it's when there is an imbalance in the relationship-one person is just using the other. Also, be prepared that she might reject you. Part of finding a relationship is unfortunately being turned down. You also need to be honest with what you want.

A lot of my experience of getting in a relationship right away is the guy only wants a physical relationship and I'm not okay with that. That being said, I've never been in a relationship because I turn those guys down.

To summarize-1. Get her attention 2. Find a connection 3. Don't be "friends zoned" 4. Be honest with what you want.

• uhm i never said i had a great personality. Plus women won't allow me to be friends because im really hideous and they judge so quick

• Then you probably don't want to be friends with those people. There really isn't a magic bullet to get women or to find friends really, you just have to keep trying. I'm sorry I couldn't have been of more help to you.

What Girls Said 11

• Depends on the girls perception of beauty. Often times when you get to know a person, their personality/mentality/behaviors can make them less or more attractive physically.

Chances are if NO one is giving you the time of day at any period/point in your life, you're probably doing something wrong. It could be your mannerisms that make people evade you. You may have a personality disorder, or be autistic, which could make you behave/say things (that you are unaware of) which make other people avoid you..

It isn't normal for people to avoid you/ignore you every waking day of your life. At some point in time other human beings have to interact with you.

• males do , older females (40+) do. Im 20 , but any girl around my age hates me at first sight

• Well looks like you're shit out of luck unless you go gay or get plastic surgery.

• crap :/ ok thanks. sorry to bother you

• If we have a lot in common + if he's exceptionally talented in something I find interesting + if he's funny + if he gets me. But this isn't just for ugly guys, this is for all guys... so... not that easy finding someone so great. Or even someone who has ONE of these things... O. o

So sad...

• There needs to be something about you, and that is often inexplicable. It's the connection that surpasses looks. If you don't feel drawn to the person, then you won't waste time on them. Unfortunately, that's the mentality of many. When all those factors are put aside (personality, hygiene, confidence, etc), only connection and interest will make people desire to find out more about you.

• believe me , its not easy , getting spit on and told to commit suicide because you'll die alone , and now my parents cut me off because of it too

• Shit man, that's really hectic... Shoot me a message if you'd like to talk about things?

• I honestly don't believe there's a such thing as an ugly person (well, if I were to be honest with myself I think I am but continuing...), but my point is someone out there probably thinks you're attractive. If you're healthy that is, if you're going to the gym like you say you should be fine. Don't put yourself down so much

• its not me though :/ its the girls who keep calling me ugly and rejecting me

• then maybe your problem is your approach, what do you usually do when you meet a girl?

• if there is something to talk about , i do. If there is nothing i give a small non perverted compliment

• I like ugly guys all the time lol but I couldn't pick a quality they have that makes them attractive despite their ugliness. They just have something about them lol

• Im gonna be honest. I would want an ugly guy because there wouldn't be much competition fromother girls wanting him too. And in most cases the hotter the guy the more areogant he is which is a turn off. Ugly guys aren't like that and theyre also sweet.

• I like religious guys. If he is ugly but not too ugly, I will date him if he is religious.

• Lets be honest. Money. How do you think Rick Ross gets women? Get Successful and Wealthy & all the girls will flock. It sucks but that's the reality we live in.

• How would you define ugly? Someone who might not be considered conventionally attractive?

It's got to be charm. The charm is definitely a thing that gets ladies drawn in.

• Because it's her choice, simple as that. Beauty is a concept. Therefore, beauty is subjective to the person who sees you as either ugly or beautiful. As they say, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

• no girl ever found me attractive :/

• uhm there are 7.2 . half are male. 10% my age , less than 1% i will see. less than 30% not dating. im 20 , and I've been rejected by over 250 girls , not one thought about saying yes

• I meant to put a 7. That was a typo. But still, there is still a chance that someone will find you attractive. You are still young. You can't give up hope.

• I like my men round big and tall. Some men that DONT look like gym rats or athlete are funny, giving, loving and not self absorbed.

What Guys Said 5

• lot's of money. or she's also ugly too and realizes where she stands.

• Confidence. Women will choose a man she sees as better than her. Power and money don't hurt

• Money, fame and power, I would have taught you knew.

• most guys are ugly, so they have to settle with whats available otherwise a girl will have to go lesbian cause girls are naturally attracted to other girls and they dont want to be, cause they want kids

• try being friends with them, and let them understand your personality. do it with caution without having hopes on them and knowing sad can happen. also please don't end up being a nice guy