A dating site question! (for ladies)

First, thank you for you time. Now i know this can sound lame, BUT let's pretend you were a guy, what would you send as a first message to a girl? Literally i want you to write as it would be. (What would that perfect message be like?)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would ensure to be pretty perky, that would instantly make me stand out from all the generic, expressionless ''hey how r u'''s that I assume girls always recieve xD If you sound flat and lacking of a personality it can make it really boring talking to a person online, whether its something romantic or just as a general chat. If you give yourself personality I will already want to speak to you :P
    It would be a bonus if you talked about a similar interest of you both, like:

''Hey! :) I noticed you like basketball! Did you see the game last night? :)''

What Girls Said 5

• Well I've been on a dating site before and it's nice if you actually read my profile e. g. my interests in music or films and ask me about those/if you have similar interests comment on that! Also a comment about their looks and a compliment about their picture is nice. Be flattering and interested without being clingy!

• Spell everything right. Spell everything out. No abbreviations.

Mention something that you two seem to have in common based on the profiles. Talk about it a bit.

• Hello, I've noticed you, and i was thinking about messaging you hahah im glad i have to guts to do it. So tell me about yourself.

• heeeyy :p what are you doing?

• Hi. How're you?

What Guys Said 0