I'm talking to an older guy?

I'm talking to a guy that's 7 years older than me and I'm 17. I haven't told anyone but my bestfriend and I'm wondering if I should tell me family or not

Most Helpful Guy

• If you live at home I wouldn't advise trying to hide it. How long can you keep that up for? Unless you're a cusper and about to turn 18 very soon, I would bring him around, get it out in the open. Let your intentions be known. Even if they flip at least you weren't trying to go behind their back. Who knows, they might like him.

What Guys Said 4

• Be careful. Whatever you do decide to do always keep in mind "family first." This could be devastating if they find out and then it doesn't work out also. He might leave and then you are left with a family mess after the fact. Again be careful and good luck!

• Probably not, since it is most likely against the law to be 7 years apart under the age of 18...

• I guess it depends on the open-mindedness of your parents if the say its ok or flip out

• No lol. Theyll prolly flip

What Girls Said 0