How many inches women can be taller than their men but still look ok?

As 5'6" guy, I feel ashamed when I see 5'10" girl

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a little over 5'10", 2-3 inches taller than my boyfriend and we're both perfectly fine with it. Why should the guy have to be taller? As long as you guys are compatible & get along great, you don't have anything to be ashamed about.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay I want to negotiate, how about 4 inches xD

• haha well so long as you're not both below my shoulders, super petite to the point that I feel like I could possibly hurt you during sex if I slip, and the chemistry is there between us, I'd be fine with that. :)

• your comment is always pleasant xD

What Girls Said 7

• I think that same height looks okay, at most maybe an inch taller. I know a few couples who are the same height and they look alright. And I've been attracted to a guy who was 5'3 before (I was 5'4 at the time, don't know what height I am now). Because it was only an inch difference it wasn't too noticeable.

I've never been caught up on height, though. I really don't care if I'm taller than you or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha my boyfriends never had to worry about height with such a short girl XD I'm 4'9. And it's ok for women to be taller, there are plenty celeb guys who like taller girls.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeap, I'm worried because I am short guy liking tall girls

• Show All
    • Lol your grandparents are not even that short..

• well I don't know i'm considered a dwarf so yup cx

• height doesn't really matter. I don't think I would go for anyone under 5' but hey, there are stranger couples out there

0|0
    0|0
  • Height matters to me. I'd date a guy the same height as me, but I don't know about shorter lol

0|0
    0|0
  • don't know inches but i would say 5 cm :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Less then an inch

0|0
    0|0
  • Im about 2 inches taller than my boyfriend. he's 5'5 (shorty) haha

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Maximum 2 inches. But if u love eact other then height does not matters

0|1
    0|0
  • It should not matter if the two people are the same height or not. If you love and care about someone height should not matter. I am shorter than my girlfriend and neither of us care since we have been together for a little over 10 months. We love and care about each other. We are also loyal to each other, honest with each other, have fun together etc

0|0
    0|0
  • 0. Or else it looks weird.

0|0
    1|1