Weird for me to be so attracted to white dudes?

Almost every girl here is all over the black guys. I feel weird for not wanting the same thing :/
Is it just preference?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. A lot of new age black females are thirsty for white guys.

• I'm not thirsty for anyone.

• You're the one giving them a lot of praise not me. I date all races but I don't praise a specific one

What Guys Said 15

• No it is not weird at all. You like what you like and you should not have to like what most other people around your area like just because it is the common thing to like. It is good you are being honest and being yourself.

• Attraction isn't a choice. If it were, who knows there might be world peace. No more fightin' over hot people.

• Hi, no don't feel weird about it. It is all about preference. I am a white guy and personally I have always been more sexually attracted to black girls. I have also found black girls to be more sexually adventurous and open about sex and their turn on's. What is it that you find attractive about white guys, is it the sexual like having sex with a white guy or their look or style?

• Just the look and style and usually they are more interested in the things I am.

• Those are just the dudes that u had more in common with... the fact that they're white is just a coincidence.

AKA this more of a culture thing than a race thing for you. :)

• Not weird, but not common either. All black girls I know personally in my area find white guys to be decently unattractive vs latino or other black men.

• Not weird at all, I'd say.

• Hey their is nothing wrong with liking white guys. I've always liked white girls and I am white. But their are times I have seen black girls and really liked them.

• Nothing wrong with that at all. Your preference is your preference

• eeeh who knows, who cares really. Its not like it's a harmful preference.

• you like what you like, go for it

• Nothing wrong at all. You like who you like, simple as that.

• What's normal?

• Sure, preference. Not weird at all. Hakuna Matata.

• Most girls are like you. It's fine.

• It's weird in the sense that most girls don't like white guys, but that shouldn't be too concerning for you. You dating pool is bigger because there are a lot more white guys as of now and most of them aren't getting a lot of female attention.
    Besides, you'll grow out of the attraction to them soon enough.

What Girls Said 4

• Really? Every girl I see on here asking questions like this talk about white men. Anyway, no, I don't think it's weird. You like who you like.

• lol no, different strokes for different folks! I totally know how you feel though. I'm white, and honestly I'm much more attracted to black, Asian, Hispanic, Indian, etc. guys than to white guys.

It's not weird to be more into a certain type of guy; probably neither of us are into males who are 'like us' because that's just boring, and guys of other races are exotic. My boyfriend is Asian & of course we get quite a lot of looks but in the end he makes me happy so it's everyone else's loss! :P

• 0|0
  • You are attracted to what you are attracted to. Its not weird.