Do guys like girls as short as me? 5'0".. What do guys prefer?

I'm a teenage girl thats 5'0" and I'm done growing... Some guys I know say they prefer tall girls and others say they prefer short girls. I guess I'm an average weight (not that skinny but not chubby either) and a decent breast size 34b

Just wondering, but what do you guys prefer? and why? :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally lean towards shorter/average height women, but 5' is pushing my boundaries HARD. I usually set the cutoff at 5'2" because more than a foot shorter than me would make things very awkward. Not that it wouldn't work, but you'd be a much lower preference.

What Guys Said 6

• Lets be real.

Are you sure your done growing? Some girls take longer than others...

It depends on the guy though... Some guys like short/smaller girls cause it makes us feel bigger. Some guys like taller girls because there is something about holding a woman in your arms.

in my opinion to most it doesn't matter, but since your asking for a preference I will pick Medium plz.

• Well I am 6 foot 6 so someone who is 5 foot is gonna be really difficult to kiss. Honestly height doesn't matter to much in a looks way, it is more of a practicality for me.

• lol i assume you fishing for compliments. everyone knows shorter girls are better

• I don't see why any guy wouldn't like you.
    Keep in mind, looks aren't everything. The "Good" guys will go for who you are, the "bad" guys will go for your looks

• Between 5'4 and 5'7 is perfect.

• Size means nothing. Personality does. Don't worry about your height.

What Girls Said 0