Tinder Advice for newbie?

So I recently downloaded tinder and got a couple of matches. One of the women I was talking to was really upfront and suggested doing certain sexual favours to me.

Now as you can imagine, for a person like me who hasn't had much luck in the dating department (especially around dating websites) this has come has a huge shock to the system.

Is this just normal banter for the app or do people on there seriously mean what they say? How can you tell from those that are just to tease and those that are serious?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had Tinder a while and originally it was a little more 'classy'/ classic dating but now it's certainly turned into an app that's used for casual hookups and a quick bang in your area. I think most of them are embarassingly deadly serious.. have you tried okcupid! I met a boyfriend on there once and we had some cool times together! The people on there are quite nice if you're not looking for sex!

What Girls Said 2

• Never used tinder, but from what I've heard most people use to to hook up, it's not really a "let's find someone who I can have a serious relationship with" app.

• They're more sexual but don't take it too seriously until t's actually Happening

What Guys Said 1

• Only one way to find out, follow your penis.