Girls into skinny guys?

Ok, so.. I'm trying to build up some confidence because I lost it all durring my last relation which happened to last for few good years but ended soon (sadly!). Anyway :), i gotta move on... so, as idea, i've always been super attractive to girls, for some reason depsite I'm only 1.79cm and 60kg. But, I think I lost it, I don't find myself attractive anymore, I kinda hate my body.. being skinny it s a family thing, not much I can do about it but... I'm just a bit depressed with this "issue" now and I lost all the courage and super self confidence I used to have. So, are girls geniunly into skinny guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• there's slim fit and slim... skeleton. there's a lot u can do about it:) i know men who started off lighter than u and theyre now over 100kg.

i personally would rather a guy b heavier than me, or at least look bigger than me. of course he will never manage to look bigger in some areas lol but overall a guy with a muscular frame is more attractive.

i reckon ur better than u think u r. all u need is like, 2 solid months with gym and nutrition and you'll b even more of a beast before u know it:)

What Girls Said 10

• I'm skinny too and am trying to gain weight so I have some more meat on the bones and hopefully bigger boobs

I like skinny guys esp if they're toned with a little muscle definition

• Of course the attraction depends on the person as a whole - face, body, etc - but I've found myself attracted to quite a few skinny guys, I think it can be hot!

• no i like skinny guys and know a lot of girls who do too :D and i'm 1.65 so your kind of tall to me :p hihi

• :) geniunly satisfying answer! even though, you re a bit young, sweetheart :) ... not in a bad way, obviously.

• Yes. I like skinny guys

• Some girls like the skinny ones and then some girls don't really like them. But if you have a great personality some girls will deff overlook it! :)

• Yup, I guess it gets down to that, but still... you need to get yourself noticed

• I'm in America so I don't know what the 1.79cm and the 60kg are lol

• I can't speak for all, but I for one am :)

• Skinny guys over fat guys? :)

• Skinny in what way?

• I'm not into guys with too much muscles. But, at the same time dating a guy who's skinnier than me would be uncomfortable.
    So, it all depends on how skinny he is.

• If he's skinnier then me then that's a problem

What Guys Said 1

• they are into skinny guys more than fat guys. and if thats the case you should build some muscle

• Yup, hard though since I burn everything fast.

• if it was easy it wouldn't be worth doing and everybody would be buff dudes