Instant attraction/instant turn-off?

What is the one thing that has the potential to make you instantly attracted to a man/woman? On the flip side, what is something that is an instant deal-breaker.
It can be either a personality trait, something physical, or something completely different.

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Instant attraction: Doesn't ever want kids, doesn't care if a man is a virgin, is caring and supportive.

Instant deal breaker: Drug user, always talks about her ex boyfriend and clearly isn't over them, no sense of humor.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• facial piercings ugh instant turnoff
    Also ear gagues they give me the creeps

1|0
    0|0
  • Turn ons are just general physical qualities, darker hair is my thing.

Turn offs : excessive/stupid piercings/tattoos, smoking.

0|0
    0|0
  • attraction: Ginger/ red hair, not a instant attraction but definitely instant attention.

Turn-off: smoking and, or loud brash behaviour are a instant ignore and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn on: smoking weed, attractive, legs, attitude

Turn off: annoying, clingy, over weight by a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll let you know when I find out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Instant turn-on has to be the person's confidence and humor.
    Instant turn-off is for sure someone being a "try-hard" or being "too cool" for anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her hair

How she treats other people. If she's a bitch to other people.. I'm going to say bye bye

0|0
    0|0
  • Attraction: Reading George Orwell or attempting to prove advanced mathematical theorems for enjoyment.

Turn off: Super-thick eyeliner and / or having history with someone previously shown to be an idiot.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Instant attraction: piercings/tattoos, chinstrap beard (but ONLY if they have the defined face for it, that's hard to find), alternative style (both clothing and otherwise... especially if they have a mohawk, hell yeah), skinny or really beefy (I like the two extremes, haha... For beefy, think Ronnie from Jersey Shore), cheeriness/happiness, humor, sorta dominant attitude

I mean, obviously my interests in men stray far from just those things, haha, but you asked for specifics!

Instant turn-off: Religious, frat boys (the rich yacht types with polos, pink shorts, and baseball caps... yuck), "broody/mysterious" types, fedoras, out-of-control facial hair, people that hate animals (I don't know how people like that exist, but they do), really pretentious attitudes

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes. They say eyes are the window to the soul. This one guy always stares at me likes he's about to cry which I still can't figure out is a turn-on/off or if I'm just that repulsive that he needs to cry about it lol

In all seriousness though, turn offs would be if he's stuck up, smokes/drinks too much, or doesn't want to go anywhere in life or try and better himself as a person

0|0
    0|0
  • attraction: tasteful tattoos/piercings, small gauges, flippy hair, plays instrument, smells good, teasing, good band tee, football/school sport tee, preppy a&f look, skateboards

turn off: meme paraphernalia of any sort, fedoras, naked girl tees, cool story babe tees, non tasteful tattoos/piercings, sagging pants

um thats all Im thinking of right now

0|0
    0|0
  • Instant turn on for me would be a guy who likes the same type of music as I do. It can be so hard to find people who listen to heavy metal, so it's really rad when someone shares that passion with me.

Instant turn off is a guy who is conservative or wants children. No. Just no.

0|0
    0|0