I think he wanted me to stay?

There's a guy I met about two weeks ago. The first time we hung out was good. I hung out with him agen last night. Was amazing, agen. This morning I was getting ready to go and after I kissed him goodbye. When I was walking to the door he asked me if I was really gonna go... I said yes. He kept talking to me kindda like he didn't want me to go but I still left. It felt good not to be clingy and be the one leaving. But was that a good idea? I kindda regretted it seven mins later. Lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeahh it seemed liked he didn't want you to go, but, it's okay make him miss you lol

What Guys Said 2

• Sure sounds like he wanted you to stay. Not a bad thing you left though. Left him wanting more. Just text him telling him you had a great time and hope to do it again soon. Then next time stay.

• Stay awhile... It'll be FUN!

What Girls Said 2

• You can see him again

• again, it's spelled >again< (: Goodluck, things will go however they go, just make sure at the end of the day you aren't stressing to much over this kind of thing.