Can a shy guy and a shy girl have a relationship? Does he like me advice?

so i am shy, not once you get to know me, but shy at first. and this guys is also shy, at first. For two years now, we have only hung out as friends, but I have always felt something between us. He looks at me a lot and I had always thought he liked me! but it's hard to tell with shy guys! This summer we started watching a tv show together every night. he would come over. and he would sit right next to me, and by the end of the night I would be laying on his shoulder and he would have his head on my head! and he always gives me a hug when he leaves. Does he like me? I think both of us are just to shy to say something to the other, but maybe i'm just delusional and and just seeing "signs" because I want I'm to like me. Any advice would be great!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely likes you, but the process could be sped up if you worked up a little more courage.

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like there's possibility the guy likes you but he is super shy
    i recommend just keep letting him warm up to you also try adding some
    conversation when you two do meet up see how he reacts

• Take it from a shy guy, he's most likely interested but is afraid to say anything. If he can't, maybe you should work up the courage and ask him about it.

• Thats easier said than done!

• True, but one of you has to go for it. And he might work up the courage to do it himself, maybe even soon, or it could be awhile. You just have to decide if you want something to happen fast or if your willing to wait for him to grow a pair and bring up the subject.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, two shy people can date if they are comfortable with some silence. Also once you get to know each other very well, the shyness generally goes away. One of you is eventually going to have to make a move if you ever want anything to happen though.

• You are reading wayy to far into it, love... he's just being kind! calm it down~!