How do I talk to a girl that I'm interested in meeting and getting to know?

There's this girl that works at spencers in the mall where I work and she is extremely pretty. I haven't been in the position where I needed to talk to a girl in about 3 years so I'm a little rusty with it. I'm really nervous and don't know what to say. Does anybody have any pointers on talking to a girl and asking her for her number?

Most Helpful Girl

• AWW. crushes are so nice. I think you should just straight out go in and ask her if she would like to hangout sometime. We like guys that are straight out forward with what they want. no messing around. When a guy just comes up and says what he wants, that feels more real than texting for weeks and fumbling around what you really want. Try a movie! Good luck!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0