A girl dating a guy shorter than her?

So I'm talking to this guy. I've never met him but he's so not ! He has nice eyes, a cute smile, hot body, and just the full package. My friends personally know him and say he's not rude or anything but say he's shorter than me. I'm 5'3 so he must be 5'1 or 5'2. He's 19 so he's probably not going to grow much. I'm not really that shallow but Idk. I know he can't control his height and I wouldn't want that to get in the middle of a good opportunity. What are your opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like him, you get on well and compliment each other, then I think you'd have a fool to turn the guy down because he's an inch or two shorter than you. However if it makes you feel uncomfortable, if it makes you feel insecure in yourself and you have a problem with his height, then save yourself the hassle and let him find someone who doesn't have a problem with his height.

What Guys Said 5

• Your friends have nothing to do with this.
    You're not dating him to please them. I don't see any problem.

• Go for it and see what time brings along. If it doesn't works out, what have you lost!!

• You like him but you are letting your friends stopping you from dating him?

• No, they haven't said anything about our height. I was just wondering how people feel when they see a couple and the girl is an inch or 2 taller than the guy. I don't really like him yet, were still feeling eachother out

• You said they said he was shorter than you. You date guys for other people feel well? When a girl says a guy is hot she doesn't like him?

• I asked how tall he was, and they said he was as tall as another one of my friends , whom is shorter than me. And I'm attracted to him but don't know him well enough to have personal feelings towards him.

• Go for it. If it feels right, great. If not, end it politely.

• I actually admire the guy more when he's shorter or less better looking. Makes me think he must be an awesome dude if a chic picked him over height or weight etc...

What Girls Said 0