My girlfriend is 17 and I hit her?

I know this was a huge mistake. One of the biggest in my life by far. She was at my house and we were watching a movie and started making out. She was being a total tease, taking my clothes off and stuff but when i pulled up her skirt a bit she pushed my hand away and told me i was "using her" and she got really annoyed and started screaming at me. I went to hug her and she totally freaked out on me and like kicked me so i got annoyed and kinda hit her in the stomach. I felt so bad but then she kinda just went in my bedroom and went to sleep? I felt bad but i really don't get her reaction. We've been together for 1 year, and i just don't get it. When she woke up this morning she just kinda made breakfast even for me and went shopping with a friend. I don't get it really? It was a mistake. Any advice? Also why is she acting this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was going to tell you how terrible you were but you acted in reflexive self-defense and had no control over it. So don't grief over it too long. But, based in that she made breakfast and stuff, she probably sees she overreacted herself. You guys seriously need to have a serious talk about this stuff and then you need to assure her that you aren't just using her and stuff. You can resolve this conflict, I believe in your judgement.

What Girls Said 2

• Oh. no. She went to sleep and woke up hoping that was all a dream. My advice is to be extremely nice to her, apologize, swear to God to never hit her again. And never hit her again or else she'll leave. Maybe she already left when went out to go shopping. I'm so sorry. :(

• Good luck being married to that, if you ever get to that point.
    Maybe she had second thoughts about having sex, and kinda panicked? Her reaction was not okay anyways.

What Guys Said 1

• Just tell her you're sorry, if she kicked you unprovoked, then you weren't going too far out of your way, it depends on how excessive your force was. I could just tell the whole situation is very poorly handled, not a very mature one, are you sure that relationship has hope? Anyways, the reason I asked this is because you shouldn't be around people who will promote a toxic behaviour. You don't want to get used to violence or being subject to violence.