Are there girls out there that would date a man, if he can't have sex at all?

1) this applies to me personally. I don't have any diseases, but I am just terrible in bed, and my self-awareness prevents me from getting a hard-on. It's also hard for me to be sexually attracted to women. NOT GAY THOUGH!

2) Does being sexually deprived affect women overall?

3) If you went on a couple of dates with a guy, and you got into him, would you let him down if he told you he performs so terribly bad he just doesn't want to do it at all?

4) Could you see yourself marrying and living with such a man?

Most Helpful Girl

• "Does being sexually deprived affect women overall?"
    Duh. Unless the girl is asexual, it's going to affect her. We're humans too. We have sexual desires too.

"would you let him down if he told you he performs so terribly bad he just doesn't want to do it at all?"
    If he 100% refuses to even TRY to get better at sex, then yeah, I'd dump him.

"Could you see yourself marrying and living with such a man?"
    Nope.

• Thanks for your opinion! Although this comes as hard news, I truly appreciate your comment!
      But what would you advise me to do in my situation, then?

• Thanks! Well, there is one problem I obviously can't control and that is me never getting hard. But you can't help me with that (I hope) :p

• But see, that must be the aftermath of not keeping your thoughts in check. From what I've heard, when a guy gets really nervous and has performance anxiety, he'll have trouble getting it up. Which is understandable. So get some more control over your thoughts and your anxiety, and it should solve your problem.

What Girls Said 8

• I doubt that's how you should approach your life. If she's patient and sweet, she's the girls for you. She'll take the reigns and teach you the ropes... Hahaha a lot or metaphors...
    Aaaanyways, don't worry, RELAX, maybe she should be on top - this way there's no way you can sc*ew it up. xD

• I'm an excellent teacher, as long as he wanted to have sex with me, I would be willing to work with whatever his problems were, but never having sex at all or not even trying... nope, not for me I'm afraid.

• I would not be with a man like thay. I have a high sex drive and am very comfortable with myself. I need a partner who feels the same.

There are women who are uninterested in sex, but they're rare.

• Is this er medical problem or emotional one?

sorry, no.

• Don't feel bad at all, I'm the same way, sex is just something that doesn't appeal to me vary well. There area lot of people who feel the same way. Its nothing to be ashamed of. But if u wish to be more sexual the first step is will to change then u work on it from there.

• Thank you for your opinion! May I ask if you had any trouble in love, if you're like me?

• That is very cruel from them, although most girls feel the same way apperently. Is it hard to find someone like you? Or are you an exception?

• Im sure there are lots of girls like me but now day where sex is everything not many stick to what they feel and just go with the flow society..

• I prefer oral. Not having sex isn't a big deal.

• No I wouldn't date you

• Well I'm still a virgin, so I would want to have sex and least once, so no I wouldn't date a guy that can't have sex. I also want children

But I would be willing to work on you being bad in bed. I mean how bad can it really be

• In my case, it's as bad as not being able to get it up. I guess I could get past that, but there is more.
      I would never last long, never be able to truly please a girl with my not-so-big penis and while I can build up great anticipation, I am unable to deliver
      And I want children too, I just haven't the slightest clue on how a guy like me will get them.

What Guys Said 2

• if your so bad in bed why dont you take alittle time anf effort and learn how to be better? read about the womans anatomy and learn how to please her, also practice makes perfect.

also if you have a low sex drive, go doctors and check your testosterone level!

• I have spent hours and hours on the internet and if I know exactly what to do, but somehow I can't.
      The backstory is a little more complicated. I had a girlfriend, and I truly felt safe with her. With her, I was able to get closer to finally lose my fear around girls and she loved how I manually stimulated her. But sadly, I could not keep up to her expectations because she was full of lust (like normal people) and I was not. We broke up and I haven't even tried with another woman out of fear that they would be dissapointed as well. And "trying couldn't hurt"? Well, it could. I'm considered a huge loser right now...

• Your problem is mentally. You suffer from performance fright, just relax and enjoy yourself while banging a girl. Think what you want to think... besides u have a tongue and hands, those do wonders. Want to make a girl cum, use your hands and tongue and please her. Touch her nipples, suck on them, use ure other hand to play with her privates until she is soaking wet and go from there... Sexual stimulation is not rocket science and foreplay is the key to great sex.

• I think a professional could help you get over your stage fright.
    See a hooker and get some lessons. Don't expect it fixed in one session.