How do guys feel when a girl hugs them from the back?

How do guys feel when a girl hugs them from the back? Do you like this hug more or do you guys like when we hug you in front?

0|0
0|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Hugs are nice either way. Getting hugged from the back would feel a bit more intimate though, so I'd only let certain people do so.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• A hug feels good either from the front or back. I prefer from the from because then I get to hug back. Also when I get a hug from the front I am able to see her and smell her and touch her, so it has more to it for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • When u hug from front the guy feel more amazing. The reason is that if u hug from back he cannot feel anything except ur boobs. But from front he feels boobs, sees ur lips close to him , and his penis somewhat touches the pussy region. It excites him more.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to a guy if a girl hugs from from or on back... he will feel the warmth of the girls heart anyhow! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea i liked to be hugged from the back it feels good
    but i like to do the same to her if i had a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer frontal hugs, but both are nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like affection, so I like when a girl touches me and gets in my personal space (providing I like her in a sexual way).

0|0
    0|0
  • Either one is good but I prefer to have her in my arms. Makes me feel more like a man. Actually I prefer to hug her from the back

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it :p

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.