Pretty White girl and ugly Asian guy?

fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/.../...611489_n.jpg

How come such a very ugly Asian guy could get a tall attractive White woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're applying Asian beauty standards to her.

White people do the same with Asian girls though.

Arbitrage FTw

• what do you mean bro?

• Which one

• LOL, she's very average looking for a white girl. If you had a group of 10 white women, she would be average. I just don't think the OP has been exposed to any white women, so he's never seen a hot sorority chick or white fashion model. A lot of it has to do with makeup and attitude. But why would anyone want to deal with a white girl who is a snob. Its much better to be around a down to earth girl who enjoys talking to all types of guys instead of just the alpha jocks.

What Girls Said 17

• The question title reminds me of a certain user who is no longer on this site...

Anyway, I don't find that guy ugly at all. And the woman in the pic obviously doesn't either. Why does it bother you anyway? Are you really that jealous of other couples? Can't you just be happy for them?

(Just to clarify, the one you call the "ugly Asian guy" is the one sitting next to her, not the one sitting on her lap, right?)

• Because, even if you find him to be unattractive maybe she doesn't? Also, it is quite possible the attraction has nothing to do with how physically appealing they are to each other. Like, maybe they have the same interests, or like each other's personality.

• why do you care? that woman have chosen that Asian guy for any reason she wanted, she has the right to do anything and choose anyone. why should people care so much about other's choices and preferences? some like to date and marry interracially and some question them, some others don't want to date and marry interracially and some others question them. When do people want to learn that preferences are private and chosen by the individuals. some have racial preferences, some don't , some cultural preferences, some don't, some traditions they like to follow, some do not follow anything, And they have the right to have their choices and lives. And nobody can and should interfere or question anyone's choice. Done.

Respect a human's choice.

• I actually don't think she's very attractive. They both look very average. Neither one is more good looking than the other. Not everyone favours looks over personality.

To be honest, the first thing I noticed when I saw the picture was the cute little orangutan.

• Agreex

• Probably as ugly as your personality

• The question title clearly shows that you haven't got an issue with his attractiveness but the fact he's a different ethnicity whom you most likely don't favour.

• Man, they're a perfectly average-looking couple. Leave them alone.
    And even if one was considerably more conventionally attractive than the other, why do you care? All of this rating people based on their looks is sick.

• That girl isn't pretty at all.

• Um are you asian? I mean white people wouldn't call this women "beautiful". She looks like a end 30 housewife and he's just asian. If they love each other than why do you have to hate? Just let em be dude

• Yeah, but she's edible sexually

• Not bad, she looks Irish!!

• why are you doing this?
    both are alright to me

• they are both normal. what's surprising?

• She looks like someone who can roleplay a woman from the 1800s

• they both look average/normal looking people

• Well, she's not exactly a stunner if you ask me. They both look average.

Even so, what does it matter?

• They both look about average to me. Plus, they have the shared interest if going on safaris or whatever the hell is going on there!

• He's not that ugly and she's not that pretty. They're good together

• The white girl is average and so is he. Average people get with other average people. No mystery there.

• How the fuck he is an average

• And he's only 5'6"

• Okay? And he's still average. How do you even know his height anyway?

• they're both pretty average? people need to get over the belief that Asian guys are unattractive, they're not-white guys just pushed that belief on everyone so they could get Asian women and get rid of the competition. Lorde is one of the most popular girls in the world right now and she's dating an Asian guy.

• Are you serious? If this guy's average, I would have been sex icon

What Guys Said 11

• Not gonna lie, I'm more focused on the Orangutan.

• Not to throw a monkey wrench into your question but maybe they both find each other irresistible.

• Hah, the OP is delusional and jealous. Maybe the guy is just a nice dude who is enjoyable to be around. They both look about average. The white girl is by no means a supermodel at all. She's not wearing any make up. By western media standards she is not hot, she is very pale, which is not good for models. The guy is tan, and women like tan guys, similar to latin lovers. They seem like a happy couple who enjoy each other's company and personalities. Maybe if the OP weren't so bitter, he would be able to find a girlfriend.

• If this guy's average, how does ugly guy look like?

• I don't know what an ugly Asian guy looks like - do you want to share your photo for me to compare. If you share your photo, then I can tell you that you are better looking than him? His head is kinda big, but it seems like she enjoys his company and his personality.

• Holy shit. She's not attractive. Still.

• She's average white girl. And still in comparison to the guy

• Why are you so obsessed and jelly? Maybe he doesn't spend his days trying to trash other people, which makes him sexier.

• Reading on jealousy meter: 100/100... and after sometime machine failed because of jealousy overload!

• They look like a happy couple and that's all that matters, you sound mad jealous.

• Because the girl is just as ugly as the guy... or the monkey.

• I wouldn't say she's very gorgeous or ugly. She's average looking. But if an ugly guy can get a girlfriend, then there's hope for me.

• and u really think this girl is pretty? !

• to be honest, theyre both not attractive but id give a point more to the girl.

• I would sleep with the girl

• It's usually ugly White guy pretty Asian girl. She's pretty ugly, actually.