If you lived with a female would this be tempting?

I walk around in a long t shirt and sometimes pants mostly I wear panties and I see his eyes following me everywhere. When he tries to play fight with me I tell him I only have panties on so he can stop but he to lift up my shirt when I tell him. I figured out I don't have feelings for him but I like him sexually, I think he's attracted to me sexually as well. He slaps my butt and bites me on my butt, arm, and thigh. And grabs my thighs to squeeze them.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's tempting as fuck. I say don't let him slap your butt and bite you and squeeze. That's too much for most guys.

• What do you mean too much?

• You're welcome. Hope it works out.

• XD Something tells me it worked out. I just have that feeling.

What Guys Said 24

• No offense dear but have some respect for yourself and that girl he is in a long distance relationship with. If this guy has a gf and he is coming on to you then thats wrong. Also its pretty uncool of you to be teasing him like that to begin with. Seriously why would you do that after you found out he had a gf. Put yourself in her shoes, how would you feel if your bfs roommate was doing that to him?

• It's an open relationship with him and his girlfriend. And I do have respect for myself if I'm still a virgin when many men tried to come on to me. And if I had a boyfriend he wouldn't be living with a female, he would be with me. And he teases me as well.

• Very very temping! You kinda sound like a tease! If you have no intension of ever fucking him, I think it is inappropriate.

• Is it messed up that I'm doing it because he called me too innocent? He thinks because I'm just a virgin that's all I am. He does have a long distance girl but he does what he wants. And I would have sex with him but it comes back to the whole innocent thing.

• And plus I don't do that just to bother him, it comfortable for me.

• Yes of course it would be. Its the kind of thing that happens in relationships all the time. I'd enjoy a house mate that does it but i'm not sure it would be appropriate.

• it wouldn't be tempting to me but that guy def has a horn dog on for you

• I know, I want him to do something but he's so difficult. Like before he had no problem touching me in a sexual way but I mentioned I never had a boyfriend and he stopped touching me in a serious sexual way. He still grabs and touches me, but nothing going past that.

• yeah just initiate something and ease the sexual tension between you two.

• Thank you for your advice

• Sigh, girl you're 18+, read your story yourself & imagine it's someone else's. Of course he wants you, and you tease him..

• I would if he acted on it, he doesn't go past those actions.

• I don't know if that's a negative comment or positive lol

• I actually enjoy teasing&mean women, so take it as a positive one ;)

• If you were acting like that I would have fucked you already.

• Thanks, I just wish he got the point

• Most guys don't judging from the responses from the rest of the guys here.

• yes that is so tempting

• He definitely would love to fuck you.

• That is just toying with someone
    certainly any guy will want that woman.

• inappropriate for a friend to do that, but yes it's hot lol

• Yes, it would be tempting and i would go to any extent u let me. If its just visual teasing I can control myself, but if u r ok with it and have some no string attached sex, I would love it more.
    Hell, it's tempting having u dressed like that :)

• very tempting. sounds very hott. Im sure he fantazises about yohu alot. Can almist gurentee he gets hard wrestling with you too. :)

• It'd be very tempting if you're acting like that around him.

• Been there. But my other roommate got to her first - bastard.

• Yes I would be very tempted! I dont know if I would be able to resist.

• yes, definitely tempting.

• just be fuck buddies... but yes i would do the same thing as the guy

• That's what I want, it's him being confusing. Just sex lol I don't think that's hard but I think he knows what he wants but something is stopping him.

And the same thing as biting and grabbing?
      Is that what you mean?

• If I did that to you would that be to straight forward?, I actually wanted to tell him that, but didn't know how a guy would take hearing that, I thought it would sound to desperate.

• no. i had girls do this sometimes and i was straight forward with them. And you dont sound desperate. you will if you keep on pushing it if he says no

• fuck him n keep him happy

• ME GUSTA! Of course it would be!

• We'd be fucking everyday.

• Yea that is tempting

• yes, you would be very tempting. I would have a hard on half the time with you walking around.

• Thanks for the softcore p*rn

Ummm, probably. I mean you're basically a tease

• Do you think he's not doing anything because he thought I had a boyfriend before and did stuff with him just not sex and since I told him I never had a boyfriend, it threw him off his game and he stopped?

• You don't have to be a virgin, to be a whore

• All, I'm saying is, you're a bitch for what you're trying to do, and you're gonna be a whore for it

• Your description sounds like a p*rn to me. I got slightly horny just from reading that. I wonder why he has not raped you yet. Give him a chance or dress differently, what you do is just mean.

• What he does to me is mean, we are just going back and forth, he knows I'm in the kitchen and he keeps his room door open while he's taking off his shirt and pants, like why tempt me so I only think it's fair to do it back lol

• That was a dumb fucking comment. She is allowed to wear whatever, in her own home, whitout chance of getting raped!

• Yeah I didn't mention that I ignored that part, I'm sure he meant it a different way, but using rape in a sentence is actually never good.
      Thanks shaenielson

What Girls Said 3

• Are you a virgin? And just like.. Show him you want more! Try kiss him and make the first move. If you've never had a boyfriend before and he stopped touching you MAYBE he doesn't like in experienced girls OR he's just doing it out of respect.

• Yes I am, but if I ever got the chance I think I would explore not be one of those shy people. I think he thought if I had a boyfriend I did things with him just not sex, that's why he was willing to do those things. Now that he knows I haven't maybe he feels restraint?

• you're a cocktease…of course he's tempted.

• At first he didn't hold back, he attempted to do something sexual but he stopped, because I told him I never had a boyfriend. But it never stopped him before plus I told him before, I even told him I was a virgin, he didn't care at all.

• Yes I am

• Why don't you make the move instead of dancing around it?

• Do you think he's physically attractive?

• At first I didn't but us being friends and talking to him a lot especially moving in with him, I find him very attractive now.