BIG butts?

Ok. I don't have a lot of boobs):

but I do have a but its not that big but its there lol =P

MY boyfriend loves my BUTT! and I've noticed stare at me because of my BUTT,but why? aren't guys more attracted too boobs?

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Plenty of guys are more attracted to butts than boobs. This comes up a lot when a guy gets asked if he is a "boob guy" or an "ass man" or some variation.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• They actually answered this on the show they have on Spike called Manswers (great show). So, even though we can all agree that we can enjoy breasts very much, when it comes down to the actual science of it and our animalistic nature, all men are, at heart, butt men (whether they realize or not). We're genetically predisposed to it and there's nothing we can do about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • In most studies the face is always viewd the most important asset for teh opposite sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're are boob guys and butt guys. lol, I'm a butt guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am deff an ass man. I would much rather a girl for a fling have a nice butt than big boobs, for longer relationships it doesn't matter tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh my god are you kidding..buts are so much hotter

1|0
    0|0
  • I love butts waaaay more than boobs and I know a lot of guys are the same so please don't worry

1|0
    0|0
  • im a hybrid, like'em both..lol

0|0
    0|0
  • umm I like them both :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• every guy is different.

i'm obviously not a guy

some guys like one or the other. really depends on their personality

0|0
    0|0
  • my older sister is a DD and she says that boobs are only important in high school...shes in college, and she says every one of her guy friends likes butts better :) yay you

0|0
    0|0
  • lucky! we both want what we don't have, I have boobs but I want an ass. I think guys are more attracted to butts though

0|0
    0|0
  • the guys I know like butts better then boobs so you are good!

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the guy. some guys are "butt guys", some are "boob guys". He's a butt guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy! I most say I have a B cup, and I also have an ass ;) yay

0|0
    0|0