Why is my boyfriend mad at me for something he dared me to do?

Saturday my boyfriend and I had another couple over to hang out with us and swim in our pool. Later in the evening about 8ish and several drinks later my boyfriend and his friend made a bet with us, the deal was we play one game of beer pong, if we win ( me and my girlfriend ) they would wait on us hand and foot for the rest of the night bringing us drinks food and whatever we wanted while we just relax in the pool. If they win my girlfriend and I had to go the rest of the night topless. I would not normally agree to something like this but with my drunken confidence I thought for sure we could win. We started playing and halfway through the game I knew we didn't stand a chance to win. A few minutes later they won and we had to take our bikini tops off.

I was a little nervous about taking my top off, Only three guys in my whole life have ever seen my boobs and they were all ex-boyfriend including my current boyfriend. We both build up the courage and took our tops off trying to cover our boobs with our hands for just a minute and then showing them to the guys then they took our tops and hid them. We bet them to another game and if we won we got to put our tops back on and that was it, naturally we lost and spent the rest of the night playing games and swimming in the pool topless. They tried talking us into taking our bottoms off but we said no and even still my boyfriend pulled my bikini bottoms down to my knees several times right in front of our friends. Several hours later about 3 AM we called it a night and went to our rooms and I don't know about the other couple but with my boyfriends excitement it led to some pretty wild sex in bed. Later the next day after our hangovers wore off my boyfriend regretted the decision to let his friend see me naked and he seemed upset about it. Eventually started turning it around on me making it sound like it was my fault. Why would he be upset considering the whole thing was his idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just being an ass and doesn't want to take responsibility for his part in your actions. It was your choice in the end, but you were all having fun. Sounds like he's being insecure. He'll get over it.

What Guys Said 5

• This is whole "next day" regret from drinking and doing stupid things. It was all harmless. I am from Ontario. It is actually legal here to for women to go around topless, no big deal.

• It happened, it's annoying but nothing is lost. You'll both forget about it. You'll meet those friends abit less but finally you'll end smiling about how careless you all were

• Don't dwell on it too much, he's just not taking responsibility for his decision. If he's still pissed, remember that he spent all night seeing his friend's gf's boobs too.

• He needs to Grow up. Your his women he should be protective of u. He messed up. He should be mad at himself. He got burned now he learned

• Drunk mistakes

What Girls Said 1

• he shouldn't be mad at you. If anything you should be mad at him for even coming up with such an bet.