When he meets me, will he like me for me?

This guy and I started texting about a week ago. We met through a friends but we've never seen each other in person. We follow each other on Instagram so we only have pictures to know what he look like. He's really cool and we're kind of feeling each other. My problem is, is that once he sees me, he's not going to like me anymore. I'm a thick girl, (not fat) i don't have a flat stomach i just have a gut and big thighs. He's a big football player, that why I like him so much. I'm on a workout plan right now, and I'm losing weight slowly but surely. Any advice on this? I don't have low self-esteem or anything I just want him to like me for me and see past the gut.

Most Helpful Girl

• He already knows what you look like (he follows you on instagram and it isn't hard to internet stalk people) and is still talking to you so you don't have anything to worry about.

What Guys Said 2

• delay the meet for a month and say u r going out of station for a month. in th meantime loosen ur fat. thats all.

• I don't know. I don't know you, so how would I know?

What Girls Said 1

• He already knows what you look like through instagram so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just make sure when you meet him that you wow him with your personality, good luck!