Your opinion ladies, would you?

Would you date a guy 10 to 15 years older than you and if not why thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would date a guy 10 years older than I am. But, we would only continue to date if we both wanted similar things and I had an idea of where the relationship could go.

What Girls Said 5

• I would probably date a guy up to his early to mid 30s. I am 19. However, the older he got, the more sure I'd have to be about my feelings for him and his intentions before I got into anything. If it looked like we wanted the same thing out of our relationship and we had common interests, then I'd give it a shot. I've seen large age gaps work between two adults.

However, once a guy gets old enough to be my father, that gets a bit creepy for me, and I would be EXTREMELY hesitant. I'd have to be absolutely 100% sure about the guy. If he's as old as my dad (currently in his late forties), I don't think I could overcome that no matter how well we got on. That's more than a little unnerving.

• Been there, done that, not planning to do it again. Of course, it really depends on the individual but given a choice I would much prefer to date a man close to my own age. Ten years older, maybe. Fifteen years older, not likely. When someone is a lot older I find that there's just too much difference in our life stages, our experiences and energy levels..

• yes , I was recently hot for a guy 24 years older than me

• Yes! A few years ago I had a steady relationship with a guy who was about 15 years older than me. He was far more mature than guys of my own age, and that was nice, because I didn't have to put up with stupid childish behavior. He was thoughtful and kind, and I really felt looked after. I cannot remember ever arguing because he was mature enough to be able to see both sides of a situation. I didn't try and rip him off for money or anything like that, we just had a nice life together. It only ended when his employer sent him to work abroad. I still miss his wisdom, although I am in another happy relationship now with a guy who is about 4 years older than me.

• For me its just the sound of the age, I know that's superficial, but I can't help it. It gives me the creeps when I find out the cute guy I've been flirting with is 33 or some other number...

What Guys Said 0