To shy to tell my crush how I feel, what should I do?

i have a crush on someone and he's a year older than me :p i've been talking to him a lot and he had/ has a crush on someone else and i don't know if he likes me :p but everytime i see him in person my heart starts going faster and i think i'm going to faint :p and i keep dreaming of him :s i'm to shy to say something to him about it :D don't realy know how i should do it?

i'm 17 and he is 18 and he is done with school and he is going to another city

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering you talk to him a lot, ask him if you can talk to him in a private place. I have no idea how old you are or what grade you two are in, so bare with me. Maybe ask to talk to him at a quiet place at recess, or during a break at school. Maybe meet up after school for a bit so you can ask him. Possibly meet up with him for some kind of fun (beach trip, movie, bowling, arcade, etc.) and ask him after that.

As for words, I'm personally on the "point-blank" side, so I don't know if you would benefit from any of my suggestions on how to phrase things, but here it goes. Try something to the tune of "Can I ask you something? I'm a bit nervous to ask you this, but I've had a crush on you for a bit and I wanted to know if you felt the same or maybe would give me a chance?" or "I'm kind of shy asking, but I like you as more than a friend. Do you feel the same?". If it works, congratulations, you just took the pressure off of him in making the first move! If not, you have given him a pretty high compliment and you two can still be friends afterwards.

Good luck with it!

What Guys Said 4

• You don't need to tell him, just imply it ;) He'll pick up, guys are sensitive to female flirting because it doesn't happen that often lol.

• If you're to shy to tell him, show him.

* Next time you see him just do some playful flirting, grab his whole arm randomly if he stands close to you
    * Look him in the eyes and keep eye contact when leaving a crowded place (example a classroom)
    * Dirty fun jokes

The list can go on!

• lol that's exactly what I do when I have a crush on someone.

• Im sure he already knows your body language gives you away, so just ask if he would like to hang out with you sometime

What Girls Said 0