Do you think girls with braces or invisaligns are ugly?

I've had invisaligns for about a year now. And when I smile, I look weird because of the invisaligns. Are girls considered cute or ugly when they have invisaligns on? I've always been told that I look cute, but that's when I dont have my invisaligns on. Usually around people, I try to not have my invisaligns on even though the doctor says I need to put it on every day

Most Helpful Guy

• nope not at all. not ugly whatsoever :) I actually went to the movie theater to watch 22 Jump Street and I saw the ticket counter girl had braces on and it just complimented her smile more and she looked super cute so I told her she is super cute and I like her braces. :D

What Guys Said 5

• Not at all. I don't pay attention to the braces after seeing them the first time. And I see nothing ugly about them. Just try to behave the same way you normally did before getting braces.

• Nope. Quite the contrary. Besides, behind braces lies nice straight teeth. Eventually.

• It makes no difference to me. If your teeth was really messed up and you just got them then okay your teeth maybe ugly but for my to check out out everything else aside from the braces might be pretty.

• nahh, that won't disturb your beauty dear. even thought ya will put out those braces some day, so don't get worried

• No its good that you are taking care of your teeth and keeping them straight!

What Girls Said 1

• I've had braces for a while and people tell me they're adorable, don't worry about it