If a guy tells you, Your looking good!?

What does it mean when a guy says your looking good?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she is pretty OORRRR she looks damn good in what she is wearing when I said it at the time and she is pretty.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you think his interested in being more then just friendship?

• mm well too hard to tell with just that information. you'd have to take things further and see how things progress but there is potential fosho.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Its just means your looking good, nothing more to read into.

1|0
    0|0
  • it sounds like he means well but he needs to work on this game

kinda sounds like an adolescent cat caller at a construction site...
    Hey Baby looking good!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, I think his been trying but I'm not confident enough to catch on, how can I test him?

• tight jeans and see through tops ought to just about do it...

Or slinking around in a see-through peasant dress... yikes... :-P

• It means you look good? (in the mind possibly "the things i would do to you")

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol do all guys think like that?
      How do you know when a guy is thinking like that?

• The thing is you do not know unless they're just straight up being a creep. I have guy friends who could say it in the least creeper way possible then walk back to me and tell me GOD DAM I WOULD HIT THAT! yes yes some guys still use the word hit for sexual meanings. Take what strangers say for a grain of salt do not over think it.

• I only say it to the girl I want...

0|0
    0|0
    • Very interesting! Any other things you would say to the girl you want?

• It was a really polite way of saying "Yeah, I'd hit that".

0|0
    0|0
    • So you think his hitting on me?

• If he said "You look nice" that's just friendly. But he said, "your lookin good". Yeah, hitting on you.

• What should I have said back? I'm not good at flirting!

• I mostly say that to random women, cause they just need to know.

0|0
    0|0
    • When you say it to random women, are you saying it to the ones your attracted to?

• Definitely... sometimes they ignore and smile later on, some say thank you, and sometimes they go full blown alpha and start a conversation.

What Girls Said 2

• It depends. If I now I look good that day, I say thank you, Whether I know him or not. If I know I look like shit I'm wondering what is he on and may mumble thank you or scurry away, if I dont know him. If I know him Ill say fk off... since we know each other.

I don't know guys intentions hen they say things. So, I dont worry about the meaning behind it.

0|0
    0|0
  • What ever you're wearing looks good on you today is what it means doesn't necessarily mean he finds you attractive

0|0
    0|0