If a guy tells you, Your looking good!?

What does it mean when a guy says your looking good?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she is pretty OORRRR she looks damn good in what she is wearing when I said it at the time and she is pretty.

• So you think his interested in being more then just friendship?

• mm well too hard to tell with just that information. you'd have to take things further and see how things progress but there is potential fosho.

What Guys Said 6

• Its just means your looking good, nothing more to read into.

• it sounds like he means well but he needs to work on this game

kinda sounds like an adolescent cat caller at a construction site...
    Hey Baby looking good!!!

• Lol, I think his been trying but I'm not confident enough to catch on, how can I test him?

• tight jeans and see through tops ought to just about do it...

Or slinking around in a see-through peasant dress... yikes... :-P

• I only say it to the girl I want...

• Very interesting! Any other things you would say to the girl you want?

• It means you look good? (in the mind possibly "the things i would do to you")

• Lol do all guys think like that?
      How do you know when a guy is thinking like that?

• The thing is you do not know unless they're just straight up being a creep. I have guy friends who could say it in the least creeper way possible then walk back to me and tell me GOD DAM I WOULD HIT THAT! yes yes some guys still use the word hit for sexual meanings. Take what strangers say for a grain of salt do not over think it.

• I mostly say that to random women, cause they just need to know.

• When you say it to random women, are you saying it to the ones your attracted to?

• Definitely... sometimes they ignore and smile later on, some say thank you, and sometimes they go full blown alpha and start a conversation.

• It was a really polite way of saying "Yeah, I'd hit that".

• So you think his hitting on me?

• If he said "You look nice" that's just friendly. But he said, "your lookin good". Yeah, hitting on you.

• What should I have said back? I'm not good at flirting!

What Girls Said 2

• It depends. If I now I look good that day, I say thank you, Whether I know him or not. If I know I look like shit I'm wondering what is he on and may mumble thank you or scurry away, if I dont know him. If I know him Ill say fk off... since we know each other.

I don't know guys intentions hen they say things. So, I dont worry about the meaning behind it.

• What ever you're wearing looks good on you today is what it means doesn't necessarily mean he finds you attractive