Leaving note on her car at her house?

Had a first date on Friday, acquainted with her since February. Date went well, second date set for when she gets back from a vacation on Sunday.

I picked her up for the first date, she only lives a few blocks away, so I know where she lives.

She leaves EARLY tomorrow. I want to get a Starbucks gift card and leave it on her windshield tonight.

Is this sweet or creepy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Very sweet. You should date me instead.

What Girls Said 5

• I would like that. :) Why not also a single rose to go with it?

• Is there some sweet inside thing about Starbucks? Did she tell you it was her favorite or something?

• Yeah - coffee/caffeine addict

• I think you should do it :) I think it's cute, cause she knows you already know her address.. if that wasn't the case it'd be totally weird... but you've been there so your good :)

• thats so nice :)

• That might be too soon. Right off the bat clingy/trying to hard isn't very attractive unless your from a romance novel. Wait for a few more dates before doing that.

• That would be sweet!

What Guys Said 2

• Definitely do that! Girls love little surprises like that, plus you earn brownie points lol

• It's creepy, a note sounds fine. The gift card seems like your bribing her for a second date.