Ladies and Gentlemen, have you ever hated men/women of your own ethnic group/race, at least when it comes to dating?

I figured this would be interested to ask because it seems to be slowing becoming a common norm now among women in general. Latina women going for White men because of bad experience with their own men and vice versa.

Do you (men or women) have similar experiences to this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I stopped liking white girls at one point because of bad experience, but recently I've stopped caring as much about race, its a stupid reason to date or not to date someone because of their race.

• I remember one time I've ran into one White girl in high school who told me that she started dating Hispanic/Latino boys because she had an overall bad experience with men of her own race. I honestly think it's stupid and pointless to lump all people of one race and gender into the same group as the bad ones. As a Latino guy myself, I've met plenty of white men who are very nice guys and don't abuse their women.

What Girls Said 12

• Tbh I used to but then I met a guy tht I really felt a connection with and I don't know much about him so, with tht being said I'm totally open with the people of my race now specifically him lol

• Nope. I don't hate them. I just dislike those Latino reggaeton listeners. No hate, I just avoid them.

• Well, as a Latino man myself, I'm not much of a Reggaeton fan. I'm more of an oldies and classic rock and Rock and Roll fan, like Frank Sinatra's music or James Brown and I'm also not the "typical Latino thug/Cholo".

• There's hardly ever any Costa Ricans that come and migrate to the United States. The Hispanic/Latino immigration population are mostly consisted of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Dominican and Salvadoran people. Also, as I got older, I've learned to embrace some of the negatives of my ethnic group and still be proud of it for only the positives so now, I'm a proud Latino/American of Mexican descent.

• Good. And just do what I do. Try to represent well Mexico. That way people stop being ignorant.

• I'm Latina and I've had Latino bf's, I don't hate Latino's but now I'm currently talking to white men and even half white and half Filipinos. I think with me it was more of how I connect better with people who have a different culture.

• I don't hate guys of my race. I don't hate guys of any race, even when it comes to dating. I've been attracted to black (my race) guys more than others, but I've had a number of crushes on other guys, all cause they were just cool people. Doesn't really matter to me. However I am kind of salty because none of them are interested in me, ha... yeah.

• Haha. I know what you mean. As a Latino guy myself, I often hear on the internet how Latinas hate men of their own ethnic group because of how they have a bad experience with us. Then again, I only hear this from the internet and hardly ever in real life.. I hope.

• Right? My friends tried to make it seem like I was just being mean to him. But I mean, you already don't expect anything good from me and you don't know me, so why would I?

• I feel you. I think it's very hypocritical if you ask me. If a woman or a man prefers a partner outside of his/her ethnic group, then that's fine if that's his/her preference but what really annoys me is when they say that they "hate" men/women of their own race and try to knock them as if they're any better then men/women of their own ethnic group. If a Latina really ever tells me how I am automatically a bad person because I'm a Latino male, I'd straight up tell her "Bitch please. As if you ladies are saints or any better than us?"

• Like MaskOfInsanity I don't hate men of my ethnicity either (indian). It's just that their high expectations of physical appearance, assumption that we will comply/agree with what they say and unwillingness to be open minded is a turn off. That's why I'm drifting towards other ethnicities, namely white men, in relationships.

• No, I try not to blame an entire group because of one bad experience. I have had some bad experiences with black men, but I won't blame them all for that. I'm attracted to black men as I'm attracted to all men.

• Hate? No. I do tend to stay away from men from my home country (Sri Lanka) as they are generally sexist, traditional and overbearing.

• I'm white, and no. But hated men in general at times lol

• Yes I currently do. They make good friends but I wouldn't touch one with a 10 foot pole. Too much baggage there

• Ummm no way. I don't hate people for what race they are. Anyone who does is twisted and not right mentally.

• I never ruled guys out because they were white. I have ruled out some nationalities though where there would typically be mostly white guys. Some nationalities really do have some stereotypes that I can't stand.

• or they could just like the person... mmmayayyyybbee

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't say I hate them for dating. I'm just not attracted to Asian girls.

• White girls seem to materialistic, and will go to any lenghts to aquire it, better that they are with other races, good bye to bad rubbish