Dating Help! Should I Just Wait? Is He Playing Me?

So I met this guy on OKC and I gave him my number expected him not to call but he did. We ended up staying on the phone for 5 hours, he called me at 11pm and we didn't hang up until 4:30am. He told me he thought I was interesting and that he liked me, he asked me out on a date and I went to sleep super excited. However when I woke up he didn't text me the whole next day so I waited to hear from him. Today he texted me good morning and I waited to text him back because I was at work after I texted him he texted me back that he's been at work all day and is going to his second job. I asked him where? And he didn't respond (probably busy) but my thing is he hasn't brought up the date at all and I don't want to ask him about it. Should I just wait for him or move on? Is he still interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• he probs is interested, just remnd him of it like hey when we gna do this n get down n dirty?

What Guys Said 1

• Bring up the date. It shows you're interested.

• But I want to see if he will ask me again without me having to say anything also I don't want to be too available right away

• Well now you're just playing games.

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably just been busy. Don't bring up the date, I'd wait for him to do that. :)