Teach him a lesson with no sex?

well, my relationship is so hard and stressful..
we keep on breaking up then getting back.. we're both tired of it but we want to be together.. he said lets be friends ,,, two weeks later he started texting me.. now we met and he wanted us to get back, and he tried to have sex but i didn't let him, it was hard for me cause i've been missing him and sex. sex always been a way for me to forget about the s*it he does most of the time " for a while" but i wanted to make him realize my worth so I said no for sex.

do you think if i kept with the " NO FOR SEX" would he start to change the way i want him to?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude's only gonna change if he genuinely wants to, and my guess is that the repeated breakups are a sure sign that you guys just shouldn't be together anyways.

As for using sex to teach a lesson, I think it degrades the act to use sex as a bargaining chip like that. But I also understand (and applaud) you not having sex with him simply because you weren't feeling it.

What Guys Said 6

• No. He will just cheat on you.

This relationship is doomed. Your best bet is to put as much distance between you as possible. You keep back sliding and you are just wasting time and missing out on someone better.

I've done that and I wish I had that time back. To many times getting back with someone that was never going to work.

• I remember these days. You're not going to change him the way you want him to. Find a guy you don't want to change. Good luck though because these are likely the guys highly, highly sought after.

• He is just using your for sex... Stop the sex and he will find sex elsewhere. It is inevitable deal with it and move on.

• but he can have it anywhere, and i'm not even good at it, why always me? he can easily get any girl since the reason for our fights r those girls who r offering themselves to him

• If he could have sex with you then I have I will have to play the he is crazy card. If you're not putting out then he is just saying that to try to get you jealous to put out for him. Either way that is not nice and you should move on.

• Maybe. In South America these women wanted their residential street fixed. Their husbands kept putting it off for later. Until the women got mad and went on a "SEX STRIKE" which meant no sex until the road got fixed. Everyday they say in front of their houses with their legs crossed. And guess what the men being pussy whipped as they are ran to fix the street after two days of sex strike because they couldn't live without sex. True story look it up.

• It's an immature thing to do

Besides, the woman usually cracks first

• Never use sex as a behavior modifier, that just implies that sex is only a favor that you do for him rather than a shared interest.

Just talk to him about whatever is wrong.

• i did imply that u want me for sex, and he told me he can get it instead of 1 time, 20 in a day :)

• Same goes both ways, if he is making that implication than why are you with him in the first place?

What Girls Said 5

• No it's never gonna get better you two aren't meant to be and you're wasting each other's time it's gonna be hard but you have to move on and remove him from your life find someone deserving of you:)

• Women always think they can change a man when in reality, he'll only change if HE wants to. End it with him, move on, and get a healthy relationship.

• You guys both acting immature. The breaking up and getting back together. Yea he only wants to get back together when he wants sex.

Both of you need to grow up and stay away from each other.

• He's using you for sex. Don't be someone he keeps strung along on the sidelines just to get a piece of ass whenever he wants. You should know better than that. If you guys just keep breaking up, then it's apparent y'all can't make it work. Leave it, and him. Go for someone you can actually make it work with. He's an ex for a reason, stop giving him the goodies, period.

• That might work... but you have to pair that with actually talking to him about the problems and the issues you're having. Communication is key. After you've fully communicated, if you want to have some fun, go right ahead! But don't just tell him "no sex" and leave him in the dark about why.