(guys only!) which do you honestly like?

Petite or tall and why? Most guys have issues with taller girls.

• 5'9
    12% (1)43% (10)35% (11)Vote
  • 5'3
    38% (3)26% (6)29% (9)Vote
  • 5'5
    50% (4)31% (7)36% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|15

Most Helpful Guy

• i'll take anything my height or below.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Statuesque, dominant. I had a lover who was a 6'6" girl's college basketball player. I loved when she wore stilettos, I'd love to do that again

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't care a lot about height. I'd date a taller girl, or a shorter girl, or one exactly the same height.

I've been attracted to all types.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are like eggs. Some days I like them sunny side up, while other days I like them boiled. Some days I like tall women, other days I like small women. So it doesn't matter to much to me. They have to be thin though, that a definite requirement.

0|0
    0|0
  • really, 5'7" is more on the money, but I went with 5'9".

I'm 6'3", so super short is a bit awkward for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't like these kind of questions because to me, I really don't care for what's on the outside but more of what's on the inside. You know, their personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'4 so I voted A
    But I have dated girls 4'11

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand that, use metric system please.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer slightly shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • In metric please.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short girls, it's cuter

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally it wouldn't matter but I like short girls a lot tbh. I'm not normally attracted to talk girls or ones taller than me but I mean If I lover her then who cares about the height. But yes normally a couple inches shorter than me is perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'9, I want a girl close to my height. It just works better that way, but I think girls must have been brainwashed or something because they seem to always want a guy who is a foot taller LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer shorter, although my crush likes taller guys so smh...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'3, so I like short women. But I've had a relationship with a woman who was 5'3-5'4 and it was difficult to hug and kiss.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.