What kind of women do men like?

I feel, I'm a totally completely waste of sperm. No guy has ever asked me out. I never been to ( prom, dates, parties, etc) I have no idea what to do. I look around and everyone is dating and happy and then there's me.

Yes, I tried! Being shot down just blows my confidence.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not a waste of sperm. There is someone out there for everyone... I personally like a confident independent woman.

• You can lose a lot of confidence when you feel like a ghost! But thank you!

• Yes, I've tried, I'm just not what their looking for,

• Keep on trying. It may take 100 tries maybe even more but trying gives you a chance. If you dont continue trying you're stuck with no chance at all.

What Guys Said 5

• I like girls who are slightly introverted, not into bars/clubs, like fitness or running

You're not a waste of sperm

• Try a dating website? You will have to weed out a lot of losers though. Personally I like sweet, caring woman. independent but not too independent... us guys like to feel strong and protective haha like there is a reason you need us.

• I'm to sweet and caring is what I've been told.

• Let's see what you look like? Let's start there.

• well, the way ya say, it looks like ya don't get out of home. cmon dear, ya need to get out and become more visible. man will come, believe me

• I will definitely try to get out more, but when I do get out, I notice I always walk with my head down.

• Since I fell no one wants me, I just try to hide my face.

• no one will want ya if ya can't even walk with your face up and show who ya are. confidence often conquers a man.

• I think Latina girls are absolutely gorgeous. And there's not just you. Me, too. I've never asked a girl out because I've never had the confidence, up until I started lifting. But I'm Irish, and in Ireland, we have a saying: "Tiocfaidh ar lá", which means, "our time will come". Don't worry :)

What Girls Said 2

• you'll meet someoene just for you in time. dont give up !

• Must be willing to have sex, and easy to deal with.
    That's what I noticed.
    No you don't have to be pretty.
    If you're never flirting or initiating anything you're already not easy enough to deal with.